California gun laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Direct assault on the Bill of Rights , war is coming , now anybody can red flag u with a sworn affidavit and they will come to seize Your arms . These fucking self hating leftists call the Right Nazis but they are passing the same laws Germany passed in 1937 , not my countrymen .

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Speaking of bill of rights...Trump has expressed support for seizing guns first, due process later.

I wonder if somebody grabbed him by his pussy and made him twist his words ?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Speaking of bill of rights...Trump has expressed support for seizing guns first, due process later.

I wonder if somebody grabbed him by his pussy and made him twist his words ?
But You don't dispute a thing I said, Instead shift the sands to twist for Your argument, a wonderful passive aggressive response. But as we speak the aisle You defend spits on the Constitution in Virginia now as well. But Your right The TDS factor makes it all Trump's fault while the other party wants to take away Rights granted in the Constitution.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
But You don't dispute a thing I said, Instead shift the sands to twist for Your argument, a wonderful passive aggressive response. But as we speak the aisle You defend spits on the Constitution in Virginia now as well. But Your right The TDS factor makes it all Trump's fault while the other party wants to take away Rights granted in the Constitution.
Rights weren't granted in the Constitution, though. They exist independent of that.

Not a leftist, not interested in government gun control, it's part of every genocide recipe. Not in favor of genocide.

Virginians should refuse to give up their guns.

Trump has no idea of what a right is, nor does he care.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Virginians should refuse to give up their guns.
No worry there. It would take a military intervention to collect the amount of fire power in the state of VA. Many Many would die and i just don't see that happening. Anybody that thinks all this violence we are experiencing is a gun control problem needs there head examined. Plenty of guns out in vehicles mostly shotguns when i was in school. Don't ever remember anything about a school getting shot up. I was brought up on good family values and when i watched TV for entertainment it had programs that had good family values. Now days a lot are brought up without good life lessons and when they turn to TV or games mostly violence involved. If anyone gets ME TV you can see the kind of shows i am referring to.

I really dislike this shit about politics. If you choose one side you are this. If you choose the other side you are that. Everyone gets clumped up into one big ball of shit.

Yer a commie!! Yer a nazi!!

It's like saying one bad black guy makes all the black people bad..or mexicans, or whatthefuckever. Michael Jackson sang a song about it 50 years ago. Then he touched my penis :alien:

One far left liberal says one thing and ALL liberals are shit.
One far right conservative says one thing and ALL conservatives are shit.

I'm really sick of this shit.

Keep watching the news. ANY news. All of you are fucking brainwashed no matter what side you are on.

I stopped watching ANY news a year ago and I don't give a fuck about what goes on anymore. Whole lot less stressful.

So keep talking about war, or civil war and whatever the fuck war you want. Cause once the bullets start flying Ima jump on a boat and sail the fuck outta here and come back when yer all dead and walking around in the zombie apocalypse :giggle:

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
I really dislike this shit about politics. If you choose one side you are this. If you choose the other side you are that. Everyone gets clumped up into one big ball of shit.

Yer a commie!! Yer a nazi!!

It's like saying one bad black guy makes all the black people bad..or mexicans, or whatthefuckever. Michael Jackson sang a song about it 50 years ago. Then he touched my penis :alien:

One far left liberal says one thing and ALL liberals are shit.
One far right conservative says one thing and ALL conservatives are shit.

I'm really sick of this shit.

Keep watching the news. ANY news. All of you are fucking brainwashed no matter what side you are on.

I stopped watching ANY news a year ago and I don't give a fuck about what goes on anymore. Whole lot less stressful.

So keep talking about war, or civil war and whatever the fuck war you want. Cause once the bullets start flying Ima jump on a boat and sail the fuck outta here and come back when yer all dead and walking around in the zombie apocalypse :giggle:
I don't like politics either and I'm sorry Michael Jackson touched your penis.

You should have told him to "just beat it" !

Status
Not open for further replies.