Cal mag or something else

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
My chem strain does that same shit on the larger fans, same feed everyone else has thrived on but she gets that rust look both times in late veg/early flower, running the jacks its pretty easy to just bump up the cal a tiny bit, granted 10 mins of premixing solution a week may not jive with some but i love the flexibility of the jacks321 for this exact reason the ability to tailor the feed to their needs

curious2garden

Really Active Member
I have RO water and have to supplement Cal Mag, Wedding Cake and crosses I ran / running always need more than normal , I think its just certain strains/phenos . I run soil and basically feed by eyeball per plant which is only way I can do it running multiple strains
I use tap water, usually about 250 ppm, and I still have to supplement Ca & Mg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I use tap water, usually about 250 ppm, and I still have to supplement Ca & Mg
I use an RO, so I use cal-mag religiously. But if I need a lot of water I use both the "waste" hose and the "filtered" one (about 40-50ppm) and it's fairly quick. The "waste" hose goes through 3 of the 4 filters - including the "RO" one, but doesn't get "deionized" through the last filter.

For my purposes, that's clean enough for most stuff.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
I use an RO, so I use cal-mag religiously. But if I need a lot of water I use both the "waste" hose and the "filtered" one (about 40-50ppm) and it's fairly quick. The "waste" hose goes through 3 of the 4 filters - including the "RO" one, but doesn't get "deionized" through the last filter.

For my purposes, that's clean enough for most stuff.
Hey you got it, that works