CA: Armored cars with booty from dispensaries getting siezed

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Just happened in Kansas coming from Missouri too smh
The gov supposedly tweaked that law per banking in MO. According to Local club; they take cards, shows up as atm charge. So hopefully it wonā€™t continue. The new rec law they trying to pass is like OKs, lol make it the wild Wild West in these parts. OK opened the door wide open.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac šŸ† šŸ
The gov supposedly tweaked that law per banking in MO. According to Local club; they take cards, shows up as atm charge. So hopefully it wonā€™t continue. The new rec law they trying to pass is like OKs, lol make it the wild Wild West in these parts. OK opened the door wide open.
The situation here was the armored service was coming from Colorado empty to Missouri and got stopped in Kansas. They told the police they were coming to Missouri to pick up cash from dispensaries. The police then notified the DEA who then tailed the Armored service to all the pick up locations, waited for them to cross back into Kansas and the same officer stopped them seized the cash and gave it to the DEA. Hopefully new case law doesnā€™t put the banks in risk with the feds. Itā€™s so stupid just regulate it in the federal level or leave em alone.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
All it would take is the Governor of whichever legal state standing up to the fed and allowing local credit unions to take deposits and local dispensaries to take credit card transactions. The whole issue is whether or not the money is federally insured.

D

Deleted member 60

I love to watch them create their own problems. If weed was legal...and everyone could grow...we wouldn't need dispensaries and the money surrounding all of this would vanish for the most part. But no......

You go @Bodyne. That gray area here while the state fucked around for 3 or so years with the med laws was 6 figure fun. Couldn't keep up....demand was through the roof....and the price had yet to plummet. Enjoy it while ya can...and pay off a mortgage or something so it keeps returning the love to you for years. It won't last forever......that's for sure. Once Rec hits the game is over.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I hate hayseed parsons, the governor, but itā€™s funny, I know guys with money keeping a temp ok mmj license going month after month so when they want a chunk, think itā€™s 3 oz per day, they run there and get it cause itā€™s quite a bit cheaper and pretty good. Thatā€™s kinda whatā€™s in the rec petition they got goin here, medical licenses for 3 yrs instead of 1, cheaper, more patients, plants, and weight. Youā€™d be surprised at the guys that donā€™t grow and just buy, but as long as I can grow my own and not buy like the old days, Iā€™m happy. I go ever so often to club to compare, but growin own meds is for me. Sucks but the mo legislature is trying to change or add amendments to the signature/petition process so itā€™s not as easy for voters to pass laws like these that are pop with the people but not the rednecks in Jeff city

D

Deleted member 60

Quite a bit of the business here is from out-of-state folks coming here to ski/etc.

Couldn't find it again (LOL)...but I was just surfin the CO MMJ Registry site yesterday.....as well as my own county's webpage.....cus yes...they change shit almost yearly. I was trying to find the list again of all of the changes that have been made in our MMJ program since it went into effect in 2000. There were at least 15 different bills/changes listed along the way.... and they just did it again..both med and rec. While we needed 2/3 of the state to pass the laws...there's no protection AFTER THE LAW IS PASSED that it won't be changed/gutted/fucked with because the "lawmakers" can then change the law WITHOUT a VOTE of the People.

My own county is also in this mix of change, scrutiny and judgement. They're right-wingers..so they know best...LOL...and they simply HAVE TO limit what the laws we passed to our Constitution say/do. It's who they are. They hate weed...so the residents are held hostage by 3 people...all redneck/righties. Elections here go unopposed...it's all righties. I usually just ignore em.....but I've been fortunate to not be caught in their web....so I'm gonna make some changes here before I have any unwanted fun to ensure they can't fuck with me.

Basically...I'm gonna get my card again.....and an "extended count" so I can grow 12 in flower legally.... It's too easy to do to go without the protection. I'd do a 24 count.....but yup...my county...get this...wants $200 for a"permit" to grow between 13-24......with a card....for medical needs....LOL.... It's like standing at the pharmacy and making tyou buy a permit to get yer script. Fuckers. Right wing fuckers. But yeah...it's the Libtrads fuckin shit up.

I refuse to pay the fuckers....or to be put on a list of "grows".....which is why they are doing this.....they want control....and I want to fly under their radar.
They limit ALL MMJ businesses here....but they want their $200 just the same. Fuck that.

D

Deleted member 60

Mentioned all of this to the wife.......she said (fuck them) she is gonna go for a renewal on her card as well. As a MMJ patient here...you can grow on a vacant lot. As a Rec user...this isn't allowed. Has to be your residence/etc. I happen to own 6 lots...LOL...4 combined.....and 2 1.5 acre lots that sit by themselves that can be used for a grow. I don't need the weed...but it might be fun just the same...LOL. A 24 count combined would give us ample room to play.....and avoid their stupid fuck permit fees.... heehee.....

Dumbasses.

D

Deleted member 60

Same thihg with booze. You can legally brew at home...but few do it.

With weed...sure...there will always be a 'market".....but yer $400 bags become $100 bags......so if ya wanna work for 1/4 of the take....go for it. Only the shops command a high price here. What used to be a "risk factor" propping up the price is now a "business model" that jacks up the price. Now folks gotta pay wages/insurance/CODB....so..yeah.....the money will still be there...in some shape/fashion.....as long as this remains "illegal" outside of their set parameters. I feel for the stupid fucks cus they will never make $6400 off a pound. They are just shills for the state now. Pennies on the dollar. LOFL.

larf

Same thihg with booze. You can legally brew at home...but few do it.

With weed...sure...there will always be a 'market".....but yer $400 bags become $100 bags......so if ya wanna work for 1/4 of the take....go for it. Only the shops command a high price here. What used to be a "risk factor" propping up the price is now a "business model" that jacks up the price. Now folks gotta pay wages/insurance/CODB....so..yeah.....the money will still be there...in some shape/fashion.....as long as this remains "illegal" outside of their set parameters. I feel for the stupid fucks cus they will never make $6400 off a pound. They are just shills for the state now. Pennies on the dollar. LOFL.
I meant "market" as in dispensaries. The only thing I see killing them is a change in federal intrastate laws to allow legal shipping. Then they will become just another wing of brick and mortar shops that the internet has been ravaging.

D

Deleted member 60

Because the States are making their own, individual laws...and the FED is supporting such individualism....I dont see the FED making allowances for such state-to-state transfers...on the highway/in the mail/etc....nor am I sure why it is needed or what these particular folks were trying to do by transferring $$$/etc. Seems sketchy.....but then again....that goes with the territory, IMO.

Then again....if it makes no sense...the Government will likely participate...

larf

Because the States are making their own, individual laws...and the FED is supporting such individualism....I dont see the FED making allowances for such state-to-state transfers...on the highway/in the mail/etc....nor am I sure why it is needed or what these particular folks were trying to do by transferring $$$/etc. Seems sketchy.....but then again....that goes with the territory, IMO.

Then again....if it makes no sense...the Government will likely participate...
Transferring money across state lines does seem shady. I could see federal laws changing because corporate grows want to be able to unleash their supply across the entire country. No business really wants to setup a factory in each individual state. Eventually they will be pushing to allow cheap foreign sweatshop weed.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Eventually they will be pushing to allow cheap foreign sweatshop weed.
At which point them saying anything about anyone growing at home goes out the window. There's always gonna be a market for Budweiser weed.
When the corner store has to take your EBT card for your 8th of mids, the Mac1 won't have the little "WIC eligible" stamp by it on the shelf...

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac šŸ† šŸ
I hate hayseed parsons, the governor, but itā€™s funny, I know guys with money keeping a temp ok mmj license going month after month so when they want a chunk, think itā€™s 3 oz per day, they run there and get it cause itā€™s quite a bit cheaper and pretty good. Thatā€™s kinda whatā€™s in the rec petition they got goin here, medical licenses for 3 yrs instead of 1, cheaper, more patients, plants, and weight. Youā€™d be surprised at the guys that donā€™t grow and just buy, but as long as I can grow my own and not buy like the old days, Iā€™m happy. I go ever so often to club to compare, but growin own meds is for me. Sucks but the mo legislature is trying to change or add amendments to the signature/petition process so itā€™s not as easy for voters to pass laws like these that are pop with the people but not the rednecks in Jeff city
Yeah fuck parsons for sure. I donā€™t even bother going to the dispensary in Missouri or Illinois. Too expensive. Cheaper in the long run for me to travel and stock up on shit for six months. Usually concentrates and what not. Flower I generally have.

D

Deleted member 60

Transferring money across state lines does seem shady. I could see federal laws changing because corporate grows want to be able to unleash their supply across the entire country. No business really wants to setup a factory in each individual state. Eventually they will be pushing to allow cheap foreign sweatshop weed.
Until the FED nods bigly and waves their magic hand....and until the redneck states are forced to go legal....if ever....I know that no Colorado businesses will cross state lines cus there's no licensing/etc to do so. It's all Colorado and set Colorado law/regulations here and here alone...and it'll be a long time...of ever...that anyone is allowed to monopolize and go nationwide...like Pepsi/Coke/Budweiser with this. The laws would all have to be homogenized across the board. Let's hope not.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
If you lost one of your 200# bags of weed along interstate 90 in Montana the mineral county sheriff is holding it for you come in person to claim! Photos on TV showed med sized trimmed bud.. One has to ask how the hell does someone not notice or maybe they got paranoid and tossed it