C02 in grow room

Meatman

Meat Master
I’m wondering if anyone has ways to get more co2 in my grow room I’ve seen those buckets and bag generators do they work or are they just hype i only grow 12 plants at a time 6 in veg and 6 in flower in my room and it’s all personal so I’m not looking to increase yield so much just general health of my room I have a room the is 8 x14 and than In the room I have a 4x4 tent for veg and a 5x5 tent for flower

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I’m wondering if anyone has ways to get more co2 in my grow room I’ve seen those buckets and bag generators do they work or are they just hype i only grow 12 plants at a time 6 in veg and 6 in flower in my room and it’s all personal so I’m not looking to increase yield so much just general health of my room I have a room the is 8 x14 and than In the room I have a 4x4 tent for veg and a 5x5 tent for flower
How many watts u running? As I get closer to 1000 I feel I need more co2 , especially w the summer heat coming. I have 2 bags for supplement. Not sure how well they work but it's added co2 to my grow 🤘