Buyer Beware Kre8 Genetics

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Sorry to hear that. I waited a ridiculous amount of time for the order I placed. I guess I should just be thankful they arrived at all. Never again.
They think they are a bank holding peoples money for 10 biz days. Saying they only have a couple working to get orders out...that's bullshit as wss is a real busy seedbank and order are put out the next day or day after.
Ill just order from the trustful seedbanks in canada...no where else.

Randomjuju

Ah, first post..........hmmmmmmmmm
Yeah I know how it seems, I just found out about this website. Happened to just order from him so just threw my .01 in. I did receive my seeds. When I bought them I texted him and dealt with him directly. I have no say in his genetics or anything. I just know that I did receive my order.

DIRT

Honestly...I'm not worried, maybe I'm a sucker...but I bought a shit ton of beans for buck a piece...at those prices I personally don't expect fast delivery, but I do expect what I paid for...I'm sure they'll show up sooner or later.
I'm more worried about the cuts I have coming that have been in the mail for the last 15 days.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Sometimes you have to take a loss. If you dont get what you paid for just spread the word.
Me I will not buy any seeds from America no longer. If there is something I want I get a hold of gta seeds and get them to get it for me.....I haven't bought any seeds lately. Pretty stocked up on worlds strongest strains which I get all of those seeds for a really good price(on sale) and I can say his name for his site is spot on...real nice strong mj on everything I have sampled so far.