Bugs and good bugs

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Found this in the hydro store that I work at part time and thought I would share..maybe it might help someone ☮View attachment 27331
Thanks @Main Cola i am going to bookmark this page for future reference. Other than those sorry ass little fungus gnats i have been lucky and only seen one other bug in my indoor grow it was a single lady bug. I am sure i had just finished a vape of something good. So when i first saw it i thought it was dead. I picked it up and set it in front of me. I got out my little 420 scope and focused in on the lady bug. About the time i got it focused in it started sticking it's head out. That neck and head of that bug looked like it was 10 foot long. That is a monster looking cridder i know if i were a spider mite i would haul ass out of there LOL.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am finally getting some fungus gnats gone. They never "infested" to the point of affecting plant health, but are a damn nuisance. Had a cold front come through and the ladybugs are showing up in droves. I went outside and collected a few dozen to toss into the rooms.

From what I understand they love the gnats.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
I am finally getting some fungus gnats gone. They never "infested" to the point of affecting plant health, but are a damn nuisance. Had a cold front come through and the ladybugs are showing up in droves. I went outside and collected a few dozen to toss into the rooms.

From what I understand they love the gnats.
Thats awesome.
I’ve been fortunate not to have to deal with any bugs but I have had powdery mildew in the past and it was a bitch to get rid of 🤮💀😫

Now1more

Super Active Member
@Main Cola You're very fortunate! It seems I'm dealing with new problems with each outdoor grow. Only ever had gnat issues indoors once and knocked them out with fly tape and DE. This past year I dealt with borers. Couldn't figure out for the life of me what the problem was. Took a lot of investigation! If you ever run into the buggers, use a needle and stab through the stem up from the bore hole to the top. Only viable solution I found.

Attachments