Buffalato x ting

Paxgenetics

Humble Grower
Hey all, I crossed a In-House Genetics Buffalato female with a MTG seeds Ting male I was given from my father. I have a bunch of F1 seeds I’d love to trade. I’m a lover of indica dominant strains and intrigued to see what you all have to offer! Godspeed!!

Paxgenetics

Humble Grower
Outiside pic is the two pregnant buffalato mothers nug shot is a almost finished product of the buffalato I do not have pictures of the Ting gifted from my father. I just started running 10 of them all Germed properly. I did have a 8 week old buffalato x ting male I chopped and it was short very bushy in stature I topped earlly, it had big dark indica leaning fan leaves like the buffalato with overpowering citrus smell from the ting

Attachments

Paxgenetics

Humble Grower
Outiside pic is the two pregnant buffalato mothers nug shot is a almost finished product of the buffalato I do not have pictures of the Ting gifted from my father. I just started running 10 of them all Germed properly. I did have a 8 week old buffalato x ting male I chopped and it was short very bushy in stature I topped earlly, it had big dark indica leaning fan leaves like the buffalato with overpowering citrus smell from the ting
This is the (Buffalato X Ting) F1 male I chopped. Got my buffalato beans from thinktank.

Attachments