Bubblegum greatest hits

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
what’s up everybody. How’s the wife n kids?

so I stumbled across a rare bubblegummer red pheno that’s nice and stable and has almost unrealistic flavour. Not a monster yielder although I got 6 zips off a nice big clone in 3.3 gals of promix under household led bulbs 😆. Potency is moderate but the high has no ceiling whatsoever.

Anyways by chance SCjedi sent an extra pack along with some blackwater testers. Bodega bubblegum #10 x Nigerian Sunshine. Found a nice male and chucked it at the bubblegummer.
B36BCA52-05FF-4C4C-A855-98CDD4591F7D.jpeg
C2CFFA59-E8B9-41CD-A811-22B22DBEE3D8.jpeg
I m wanting to give these away to my fellow chuckers. Anyone who wants to mess around and find something neat let me know. Would be cool for a bunch of us to pheno hunt and post up on here. Whoever finds the best shit can propagate it and pay that shit forward and share those beans. Seems like a cool scheme to me. Beans won’t be ready for a bit yet so no hurry.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
what’s up everybody. How’s the wife n kids?

so I stumbled across a rare bubblegummer red pheno that’s nice and stable and has almost unrealistic flavour. Not a monster yielder although I got 6 zips off a nice big clone in 3.3 gals of promix under household led bulbs 😆. Potency is moderate but the high has no ceiling whatsoever.

Anyways by chance SCjedi sent an extra pack along with some blackwater testers. Bodega bubblegum #10 x Nigerian Sunshine. Found a nice male and chucked it at the bubblegummer.
View attachment 31922
View attachment 31923
I m wanting to give these away to my fellow chuckers. Anyone who wants to mess around and find something neat let me know. Would be cool for a bunch of us to pheno hunt and post up on here. Whoever finds the best shit can propagate it and pay that shit forward and share those beans. Seems like a cool scheme to me. Beans won’t be ready for a bit yet so no hurry.
I’d be up for that Unc. I was planning on running @SCJedi’s BBxNS next run and yours would be cool to run alongside.