Bubble hash cookies

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Can one use bubble hash mixed in with say cookie dough? If so what would a medium effect cookie have in it?
How many cookies to a gram say? I would like something that keep a little better than brownies something to take out camping and such.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks stickey I'm doing some net reading. Butter or coconut oil sounds like to go to to desolve. Cooking i take would decarb it?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Decarbed bubble hash cookies can get REALLY strong. 1 gram of great hash should be 850-900mg of thc if it decarbs well.

A 50mg to 100mg edible porition is about where you like to be if you have a tolerance. I like it at 100 then i can figure out if its 1 or 2 gummies or brownies or whatevers.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Cookies don't cook long enough to decarb in the pan from my understanding.

Seems you'll find differing times and temps if you look on the Net. Bake it @240F for 30 mins is what I was always told.

I think the rosin makes better edible than the hash. Less of that weed taste. (I don't get much effect from edibles but some of them taste pretty good...and some are tough to handle) I'm stickin to smokin' cus I can waste a shit ton of hash >trying< to get an effect and it just isn't worth it/workin here. I tip my hat to those of you who can make it jive.
Thank you so much for mentioning the decarb thing. Im really sick of hearing that its the only way to do it, lol, when all them yrs we made butter that was stronger than any decarbed edible Ive been given or bought.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a minni crock pot with 1/2c coconut oil and 1g lemon haze hash. Let it heat for a while then added some H20. I'll let it go for 6hrs at 210f and let harden.
Then make some chocolate zip cookies.

SCJedi

Synergist
If you bring an oil like butter to a hard boil and let it simmer over plant matter, stirring occasionally, maybe 45 minutes, just enough to mix and decarb. Its at 212 at a hard boil so should be fine. Strain, sparge and cool oil and water so it separates. Keep oil portion and use as oil/butter in any recipe. You have already hit it at 212 plus any baking you add to it. You will have active oil, I promise.

I have always done butter this way and make brownies or tie-dyed Christmas cookies that can floor an elephant.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Pretty much did that with hash in coconut oil. 6hrs in crock pot with h2o. Yep they work. Missed 1/2 the movie last night LOL just got off nights so Probly wasn't the best time to test.