Brown spots on new growth whats going on?

TitoM

Super Active Member
I have 2 southern orange that r doing this I'm not sure if I just got a bad bag of FF. r if its my new light.(led qp) I switch a week into flower. I have only feed them once at less than 50% strength. I do add cal mag every watering can that be it? The plants r still doing there thing but I know there is something wrong .thanx 20191227_221817.jpg20191227_220736.jpg20191227_220552.jpg20191227_220800.jpg20191227_215403.jpg

TitoM

Super Active Member
My guess is your plant has used up all its "Phosphorus" reserves. Now it's beginning to lock out the "immobile" nutes. After flip your plant uses P like crazy, quickly using it's stored supply in its grow medium.

Ah Ha!
You "zip tied" it too tight! lol
So I looked up the phosphorus deficiency and and from what I gathered is everything starts from the bottom of the plant moving up. Mine r starting on the tops 🤔🤨.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
So I looked up the phosphorus deficiency and and from what I gathered is everything starts from the bottom of the plant moving up. Mine r starting on the tops 🤔🤨.
P def begins "masking" immobile deficiencies. immobile/micro nutes needs a chelate.( to hitch a ride from the Macro nutes.) Chelated means "clawed".
Feed them as Bodyne said.
They will get better in no time.
I feed almost every watering.

Last edited: