Bring me to the light

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have caught the bug...
I met these guys at the farm. They had a thread. It didnt have a punchline or a subject. It was a place I could go when I wanted to bullshit, and get away from my daily shit show.
I didn't realize how much time, how many variables, and different forms of cultivation there was to be had.
Some of us more seasoned growers remember our first fucked up run, and the novice mistakes we made along the way.
I ran a few runs in coco over the past year.
Yes I'm a 1 year grower, by no means a pro but I got the basics.
I have a daughter niw so things have changed in my house. But am I stopping here. No way Jose.
I was standing on a roof that i was building with two other carpenters and we all realized we all grow so why not work together? That day the co-op was born.
Through this co-op of tradesmen we can trade our cuts freely, advice, and possibly even start joint ventures.
I have a new undertaking in a friends house. He has no knowledge or gear and I have no money or room for it in my house.
We started these from seed early March.

The white banner cut- crop king
Amnesia Auto - seedsman
Bruce banger fem - seedsman
Blueberry reg photos- crop king
Ghost og - @Heisenbeans

I met @theJB @Heisenbeans
@G gnome @gwheels. And a few others that made the trip over.
Heisen isnt for everybody, he dont talk all proper. But that motherfucker grows some FIRE! And these boya believe in him so I do too. I learned everything I know from these guys.
I have had a rough couple months, I deal with 3 fractured vertebrate and 5 herniated discs in my back. But I still go to work everyday. I am a carpenter and I have to attend class 4 weeks a year unpaid. It sucks but I actually enjoy this career option. Electrical was fun for 10 yrs but not for me. Colorblind doesnt help either. So here I am 33 yr old 3 yr apprentice broken back carpenter.
But my wife loves me and we had a kid jan 1 so I'm trying to do my best amd not snap.
Good to see aome familar faces, er , names.
Pics to come. Mama needs dad for daily duties!!
Til then Thanks -Ty

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I have caught the bug...
I met these guys at the farm. They had a thread. It didnt have a punchline or a subject. It was a place I could go when I wanted to bullshit, and get away from my daily shit show.
I didn't realize how much time, how many variables, and different forms of cultivation there was to be had.
Some of us more seasoned growers remember our first fucked up run, and the novice mistakes we made along the way.
I ran a few runs in coco over the past year.
Yes I'm a 1 year grower, by no means a pro but I got the basics.
I have a daughter niw so things have changed in my house. But am I stopping here. No way Jose.
I was standing on a roof that i was building with two other carpenters and we all realized we all grow so why not work together? That day the co-op was born.
Through this co-op of tradesmen we can trade our cuts freely, advice, and possibly even start joint ventures.
I have a new undertaking in a friends house. He has no knowledge or gear and I have no money or room for it in my house.
We started these from seed early March.

The white banner cut- crop king
Amnesia Auto - seedsman
Bruce banger fem - seedsman
Blueberry reg photos- crop king
Ghost og - @Heisenbeans

I met @theJB @Heisenbeans
@G gnome @gwheels. And a few others that made the trip over.
Heisen isnt for everybody, he dont talk all proper. But that motherfucker grows some FIRE! And these boya believe in him so I do too. I learned everything I know from these guys.
I have had a rough couple months, I deal with 3 fractured vertebrate and 5 herniated discs in my back. But I still go to work everyday. I am a carpenter and I have to attend class 4 weeks a year unpaid. It sucks but I actually enjoy this career option. Electrical was fun for 10 yrs but not for me. Colorblind doesnt help either. So here I am 33 yr old 3 yr apprentice broken back carpenter.
But my wife loves me and we had a kid jan 1 so I'm trying to do my best amd not snap.
Good to see aome familar faces, er , names.
Pics to come. Mama needs dad for daily duties!!
Til then Thanks -Ty
Hell yea bro, I learned a lot from those guys too, back when I used to creep over at the farm during my first grow. And that's cool you found some people to share your hobby with. I have never even talked to a real human about growing, except my wife, and she don't care lol.

Good luck with your back too man. I am a welder/ fabricator and I enjoy my job too, but I have to see a chiropractor weekly just to stay halfway comfortable. Getting older sucks! lol

Hillbill

Had 10 years of bad back issues and have lots of scar tissue as well as several deformed and open vertebrae of which I was unaware. I was able to lose weight and exercise into pretty damn good recovery. Cannabis was a huge factor as I got relief from muscle spasms which let me walk and workout.

I take care not to run out as 5 days is about as long as it takes to have spasms return and standing becomes very bothersome. Not near the problems of some but ten years of intense discomfort does wonders to develop a sense of empathy.

I lurked on 420 type sites for 5 or 6 years before ever posting. Unfriendly area here so all I learned came from the net and some former organic gardening.

Welcme!

D

Deleted member 60

Major sympathy here for the back issues Terp. Like HillBill I've had a long history of that kinda stuff (broken back/bulging discs in back/neck/DDD all over my body) and it's no fun at all. Daily pain changes ya....and those who've never experienced it just don't understand how it affects every aspect of life in general.

Keep keepin on...it's truly all you can do.....happy gardenin' man.....

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
it was never my plan to have anyone feel sorry for me. But it is nice to see the support and shared experiences we have had.
I got my first professional massage yesterday and I told her to go all out. And man Today I am paying for it. Shit am I sore.
I have never been to a chiropractor vut I'm sure it'll be in the not too far future.
One day at a time. I used to, I still have, I struggle everyday with my addiction to the things that make my pain go, bye.
Yes opiods, alcohols, pretty much anything, until my wife broke me down and i relized I would rather suffer and be honest, than not be in pain anymore and lie.
I cant lie, I dont have a good memory haha.