Breeding with GPS

Proud420

Hi,
I know I still lack a bit a forum etiquette, please forgive me.
I found out that this is a sensitive question, so I will ask before starting my project:
I should get soon GPS beans and some cuts and I saw Heisenbean posting the recipe to make fem seeds.I Ireally want to start my own seeds, so is it ok to breed with the seeds I buy from GPS?

GCG

Dinosaur
Always thought just dont F2 for sale, dont cross 2 of one breeders to create something of yours in case breeder has plans to make same cross and S1's piss people off. Other than that you buys seeds theyre yours. Always smart to reach out to breeder and ask most dont mind.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Always thought just dont F2 for sale, dont cross 2 of one breeders to create something of yours in case breeder has plans to make same cross and S1's piss people off. Other than that you buys seeds theyre yours. Always smart to reach out to breeder and ask most dont mind.
Can’t go wrong following this. Good advice. I believe H says it’s all cool with his gear :)

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Also, if the seeds are sold, give credit to the creator of the seeds you used.

Proud420

Also, if the seeds are sold, give credit to the creator of the seeds you used.
Thank you, I should get my cuts soon. I also just ordered from GPS so it will take a while. I am not doing that for profit, no seeds will be sold.

I plan to pollinate the lower flower only so I keep the main cola mostly seed free for me and offer those seeds for free for all my fellow American growers!

Stop the hype, Free seeds for all!