Books for the journey

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don't have a large library. I wasn't growing during the paper-only days and now it's safer to have things digital. I have a dedicated book-reader that has most of my stuff on it. No weed books in print out of habit, but I got my most recent addition to the fold today. The top two are hand-me-downs, The teaming books already mentioned, then what looks to be a good one from Baker Creek. Pretty sure some of the best stuff in the fat catalog are excerpts from this.
IMG_3696.JPG

twobitbob

Super Active Member
I like hard copies the Jorge book I had with me on camp with no services so I used that a lot. The simple Ed book was my first book early 2000s but yeah I hid that thing forever haha

D

Deleted member 2835

I just want to add anything by Hunter S. Thompson. Not necessarily about grow knowledge (to which he contributed zero) but just counter-culture knowledge.

Vee

Ancient Member
A pile of books that have helped me in my cultivation adventures
Anyone have some more goodies?
I have Jeff Lowenfels series on the way tooView attachment 123964
Marijuana Botany presents the scientific knowledge and propagation techniques used to preserve and multiply vanishing Cannabis strains. Also included is information concerning Cannabis genetics and breeding used to begin plant improvement programs. The book presents scientific and horticultural principles, along with their practical applications, necessary for the breeding and propagation of Cannabis and in particular, marijuana. It will appeal not only to the professional researcher, but to the marijuana enthusiast or anyone with an eye to the future of Cannabis products.
Still Good since it was out in 1981

twobitbob

Super Active Member