Bobberberry two phenos

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry if I’m hijacking your thread.

Here’s my Bobberr Berry from my backyard this summer. Obviously purple.

I just had a couple of hoots off a j. Tastes like fine tobacco! Nice upbeat high. You can feel it behind your eyes.

Thanks for the testers @Bobberr
That's interesting you mentioned "fine tobacco" I was digging for some plant stakes today and found a small jar of this summers outdoor Bobberberry stashed away (thought it was all gone) Tossed some in my vape and thought damn this tastes just like tobacco!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
no foxtailing here, no green pheno's yet, second run, will try agin come spring.
I have run canna coco boost for couple years I just used their A&B because of cost and sceptisism I never used boost but in a weak moment I bought a jug used per instructions and what plants wanted but in my flower room it seems to cause foxtailing some orange blossom was foxtailed so bad it was only good for the hash bags.....

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I have run canna coco boost for couple years I just used their A&B because of cost and sceptisism I never used boost but in a weak moment I bought a jug used per instructions and what plants wanted but in my flower room it seems to cause foxtailing some orange blossom was foxtailed so bad it was only good for the hash bags.....
good to know farm store bound.