Blends

baldmountain

Super Active Member
Do you ever take nugs from two different strains (cultivars) and grind them together to see how the effects combine? Maybe a sativa with a strong indica to temper its couch lock. Maybe a hybrid with a strong sativa to suppress the tendency towards paranoia? Or maybe just to combine flavors?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
All the time. Lol. But it's laziness on my part. What's in the grinder, stays in the grinder.
I posted an article about that somewhere on here. I have tried it, and it can create a different buzz. I have started grinding up two strains at a time now, and I'll pack a few cones of each, and a few mixed.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
We call it "joint mix". It's what gets rolled when freshly harvested stuff isn't getting smoke tested. Love the entourage effect and the surprises.

The rolling tray reservoir is deep and wide and usually holds the remnants of more than a handful of strains. The trichome drifts in the corners can always be pilfered to turbo charge a joint if the need is there.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Mash. Maine we weird like that. So many old time growers. You get seeds from someone and ask what it is, you get... Kush, haze, or whatever. Lol

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
My homies called it "matching one".

However many were there that had something to smoke equally threw in the amount needed to fill whatever the wrap of choice was. Fire of the group was the first section and the rest mixed.

Sucked when you had some decent mids and the one vato that busts out the shiny brick flakes.