Blazin's 2021 pheno hunt

Justblazin

Doing a pheno hunt for 2021, going to flower seedlings super early in probably 1 gallon pots(maybe 2 gallon) I run pro mix with Gaia green amendments. I also top dress throughout flower and most likely give Neptune fish and seaweed once every week or two. Did this same set up minus the Neptune fish and seaweed last year with good results.just searching for something special to see if it can hang in my harem.

I Just put them into paper towels tonight so fingers crossed, here's what I popped
View attachment 4934778
12 lemon hoko Blueberry
6 gamma berry
5 old time Indiana bubblegum
5 dynoberry bites
6 black grape dum dums
And 6 twinkle tarts
Can't wait to see what's in these beans

Justblazin

Hell yea man! Looks like a nice list to pick from. Best of luck to you finding a keeper. I’m doing the same thing. I’m doing a little six bean run in coco.
Thanks for the well wishes, soon enough we will see what the seed lottery has in store for me... something tasty I hope.
Hope you find some fire in your pheno hunt as well

Justblazin

Update
Some bad news, lemon hoko bb 3 won't crack and looks like 2 aren't going to break soil...kinda sucks 5 out of 12 are a no go. Also 1 old time Indiana bubblegum didn't crack and 2 not breaking soil and 1 gamma berry not breaking soil.
So it's looking like I should have
7 Blueberry
5 gamma berry
2 old time Indiana bubblegum
5 dynoberry bites (fems)
6 black grape dum dum(fems)
6 twinkle tarts (fems)
Not gonna lie pretty bummed about the Blueberry, was hoping to get 7 females.....that's definitely not going to happen now...lol
Well I'll hope for the best

Justblazin

Little update
Lost a dynoberry bites, so I got like 30 seedlings total I think
They are coming along......slowly
20210712_174702.jpg20210712_174713.jpg
Not really much going on yet, hopefully start flowering these in about a month or so.
Maybe I'll try and get some bud shots of my current grow and put them in here to liven up the thread a little

Justblazin

Here's some bud shots from my current round
One night stand 1
20210713_221739.jpg
One night stand 2 not keeping this one
20210713_222330.jpg
Doho x pyxy styx
20210713_222238.jpg

Cherry garseeya 2
20210713_222607.jpg
Tombstone 2
20210713_222401.jpg
Early lemon berry- not keeping this one
20210713_222742.jpg
Blueberry sunset- not keeping this one either
20210713_222827.jpg

Mandarin cookies
20210713_223106.jpg

Unfortunately had a few pics I couldn't load as they were too big for the server to process

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Here's some bud shots from my current round
One night stand 1
View attachment 95942
One night stand 2 not keeping this one
View attachment 95943
Doho x pyxy styx
View attachment 95945

Cherry garseeya 2
View attachment 95944
Tombstone 2
View attachment 95946
Early lemon berry- not keeping this one
View attachment 95947
Blueberry sunset- not keeping this one either
View attachment 95948

Mandarin cookies
View attachment 95949

Unfortunately had a few pics I couldn't load as they were too big for the server to process
How is that Mandarin cookies?

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Hey man looken good.where did you source your garseeya from? She's looken good and I have an odd obsession with any dead related strains🤷‍♂️

Justblazin

Thanks, you probably buy the ben and jerry's by the box

I have 2 phenos but unfortunately the first pheno pic was to big to upload.
I found pheno 1 in a pck from ethos genetics about a year ago.
Pheno 2 which is pictured was bought as a clone from clone superstore, i had a good first experience ordering from them but a member on another forum told me yesterday his friend got spider mites from them. But like I said my experience was positive, just figured I'd throw that out there so you have all the knowledge I do about them, that's the only negative I have heard about clone superstore
Hope that helps