Bitter sweet

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Ouch!!!!! That sucks man... im going through that right now , with my left hand and wrist, not as bad as yours but still going through a lot of pain. I cant afford to be out of work any more so im going back monday. Also have to schedule nerve tests on monday. Its gonna be fun working in pain, but i guess life comes first. I wish you a fast and pain free recovery.

simple_man

My wife was a godsend through it all think of the things you can’t do without hand function, think hard lmao. I don’t know how I would of managed without her honestly. I mean besides wiping my ass she would get me super ripped before she had to leave for work every day because I couldn’t even get stoned alone.

Erick I feel ya man shit gets hard when your out of work. I actually had a second motorcycle accident back in August of 18 so it was two in 14 months of time. Second wasn’t so permanent but I did have my shoulder rebuilt. All in all I missed 9 months of work in 21 months time. Heal up brother!

Attachments

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Ouch!! Damn. How long were you in the hospital for. Hopefully you dont have any more pain from your injuries

simple_man

I put myself on a heavy thc/cbd regiment lmao. The day I broke my wrists they wouldn’t let me leave my hospital room so my wife brought my wax pen in for me so I could smoke in the room :ROFLMAO:. In all honesty they gave me so many opioids and muscle relaxers I could of been a zombie for a solid couple years and had a mean addiction but I don’t like taking pills. Not just the hardcore scripts they gave me but I don’t even like taking aspirin.

I can curb the pain pretty well by smoking good meds and a few puffs off a cbd cart here and there. The hardest part to adapt to was the fact that my right wrist has zero movement and I’m right handed. Up/down and side to side there is none so I’ve had to learn to live with a arm that doesn’t bent from the elbow down.

Thankfully I do have full motion of my right hand hand and fingers. Left wrist has about 75% of the motion left in all directions and the shoulder has roughly 80%.

D

Deleted member 60

Ouch. I feel for ya. Broke my back mid-90's and had a good 10+ years of chronic pain.....and an Oxy/hydro addiction ta boot. (aka..."Pain Management")

Glad to hear you have your head on right. Took me years to figure out that I had to put my head before my body cus my body just wanted to be fucked up/numb on those pills. Once I kicked...I had to adjust my pain levels in my head. Wasn't going away....so I just had to reckon with it and motor through it. Still have daily pain and "Authur Itis" is someone who comes around frequently. The injury "healed" but the gunk is still there...

like you...I am very reserved now with the pills i eat. The less you eat the better they work when you do need them....if you need em at all.

I hope things get better for ya. All you can do is push it and let the pain tell you when to stop...

good luck

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
I feel you're pain, I mean literally. Been thru it and still have all the steel in me since 1976. The pain never goes away but you learn to deal with it. Looks like they did a nice clean job with the plate and screws in your shoulder, its odd the way they just left the wrist broke and just tied the two together. They did the same thing on my shin leaving one end just floating so to speak, my thigh is a mess but they didnt have much left to work with. After my accident I was in the hospital for 2 1/2 months and used crutches for over 2 years. . Do you still ride? and how in the heck did you get those xrays to post.

simple_man

I feel you're pain, I mean literally. Been thru it and still have all the steel in me since 1976. The pain never goes away but you learn to deal with it. Looks like they did a nice clean job with the plate and screws in your shoulder, its odd the way they just left the wrist broke and just tied the two together. They did the same thing on my shin leaving one end just floating so to speak, my thigh is a mess but they didnt have much left to work with. After my accident I was in the hospital for 2 1/2 months and used crutches for over 2 years. . Do you still ride? and how in the heck did you get those xrays to post.
You know exactly how I feel by the sound of it. After my first surgery on that wrist my joint was rejecting the merge so they went this route with the second surgery 6 months later. I’ve never talked to another person with a free floating bone so that’s kinda cool lmao.

I do. I don’t own a bike at the moment but I’ve ripped my wife’s around a few times this year already. Her riding will keep me riding it’s a great way to spend time together plus nothing matches the thrill.

I’m treating myself to a solo vacation this week per my wife’s orders. I’ll be going to a legal state for the first time in 23 years of smoking so it should be a good time. Starting it off with a tour of a facility this Saturday

First pic is how you post pictures brother :cool:

Attachments

simple_man

Ouch. I feel for ya. Broke my back mid-90's and had a good 10+ years of chronic pain.....and an Oxy/hydro addiction ta boot. (aka..."Pain Management")

Glad to hear you have your head on right. Took me years to figure out that I had to put my head before my body cus my body just wanted to be fucked up/numb on those pills. Once I kicked...I had to adjust my pain levels in my head. Wasn't going away....so I just had to reckon with it and motor through it. Still have daily pain and "Authur Itis" is someone who comes around frequently. The injury "healed" but the gunk is still there...

like you...I am very reserved now with the pills i eat. The less you eat the better they work when you do need them....if you need em at all.

I hope things get better for ya. All you can do is push it and let the pain tell you when to stop...

good luck

Those pills will kill you slowly but surely man and the messed up part is they will keep writing the scripts for the money it generates. I’m in a state that has a joke of a medical plan. No flower, only oils and pills. 1/2g distillate vape is $72, yes $72 for a half gram..... There’s only two dispensaries in the state. I’ll stick to home grown meds. Thanks for the kind words

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Have a safe trip. As far as the pictures are concerned, I would like to figure out a way to get the old xrays into a digital format. What I have now is the old school xrays that they used to hold in front of a light to look at.

simple_man

Have a safe trip. As far as the pictures are concerned, I would like to figure out a way to get the old xrays into a digital format. What I have now is the old school xrays that they used to hold in front of a light to look at.
Thank you sir. Oh I see what you mean now. I’m a pot head what can I say

Those pills will kill you slowly but surely man and the messed up part is they will keep writing the scripts for the money it generates. I’m in a state that has a joke of a medical plan. No flower, only oils and pills. 1/2g distillate vape is $72, yes $72 for a half gram..... There’s only two dispensaries in the state. I’ll stick to home grown meds. Thanks for the kind words
Sounds like my shitty state...