BH'S 2019 30+ Pheno Outdoor

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Not bad for a trimmer lol
Harvest time ( Method: drying full branch/plant it on grow-metal-lines till they are dry than put them in 5 gal buckets and then burp em for 10-14 days for 1-2hrs per day and reduce 30 minutes down till 62% than cure ) makes me almost crippled cause I’m a one man crew and a twister for outdoors . it can def be hospitalizing. Once trimmed (xl dry and mighty)

Indoors everything is trimmed with nail magnifier like a crazy ocd person ( same burp method and cure method as OD) instead of using the twister

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Small Update but still one eh ;)

First harvest of outdoors 2019!

PP X Galeto #41

reason = Plant was a wuss the whole season and since it was starting to lose its leafs and I was worried it could get budrot or even die lol since was the first to be in flower and 30% cloudy trich ( fine with me). So tested the lines and the weather and deleafing

Better safe than sorry!

PP X Galeto #41
IMG_8732_result.jpg
KnightRider (I-95 X Stardawg) #8 ( donkey dicks, hopefully i can harvest em without no mold , looking good so far )
IMG_8739_result.jpg
IMG_8740_result.jpg

HelenBack ( Platinum Cookies x Georgia Pine ) shes looking good ( def going to watch her for mold)
IMG_8745_result.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Small Update but still one eh ;)

First harvest of outdoors 2019!

PP X Galeto #41

reason = Plant was a wuss the whole season and since it was starting to lose its leafs and I was worried it could get budrot or even die lol since was the first to be in flower and 30% cloudy trich ( fine with me). So tested the lines and the weather and deleafing

Better safe than sorry!

PP X Galeto #41
View attachment 22966
KnightRider (I-95 X Stardawg) #8 ( donkey dicks, hopefully i can harvest em without no mold , looking good so far )
View attachment 22967
View attachment 22969

HelenBack ( Platinum Cookies x Georgia Pine ) shes looking good ( def going to watch her for mold)
View attachment 22968
Super nice! They look like a mean ass army staring you down "just try n harvest us" 😄
Especially pic 3 - looks like a tough Beaker from Sesame Street

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Well I feel like a idiot for not making a " before cutting the plants tops, harvest day pictures" but since I was in such a hurry with weather and a single man crew i forgot all about the pictures and this for a minute.. well I took pictures of 10/01/19 for the Mid range- small buds and for the log in 7-14 days, lets see how much more these girls put into em . Fun
IMG_9241_result.jpg
IMG_9126_result.jpg
IMG_9119_result.jpg
IMG_9107_result.jpg
IMG_9100_result.jpg

IMG_9087_result.jpg
KnightRider (I-95 X Stardawg)
IMG_9141_result.jpg
GP: Chinook Haze ( DHK Tangerine Haze x Stardawg ) #3 ( jesus late flower sativa! no way its goings to do shit, looks like greeenhouse or indoors if i want to do it, other 2 pheno's were way faster )
IMG_9151_result.jpg
IMG_9149_result.jpg
HelenBack ( Platinum Cookies x Georgia Pine )
IMG_9159_result.jpg

Last edited:

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Absolutely stunning garden there! Quite a variety of canna flavors and some beautiful Celosia. What is the greens? Kale? mustard greens?.

Impressive setup and a monster task for one person.. Nicely Done!
Thank you ! Growing is my life and it keeps me alive mind , only thing I wish was the season was longer!
That’s what indoors is for ;)

You asked what kind of plants, hard to say which plant your saying ( I grew 6 diff green this year ) and then
chicory Spinich ,orka , peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions , leeks ,strawberries watermelons,
asparagus (1st year planted )
celosia Is the purple plant (you eat the leafs )

And many more things

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Thank you ! Growing is my life and it keeps me alive mind , only thing I wish was the season was longer!

You asked what kind of plants, hard to say which plant your saying ( I grew 6 diff green this year ) and then
chicory Spinich ,orka , peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions , leeks ,strawberries watermelons,

And many more things
Your an animal lovin’ the pics wow wow wow4545EF56-406C-466B-A13B-D94C60ADCDB9.gif

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

And many more things
I would just like to second what @jpcyan just said. Very impressive. I have a very small home operation and i was just grumbling a little today about how much work is involved. Then i read your thread and thought shit i got it pretty good.LOL