Best ways to pass a drug test

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I have been indulging in delta 8 gummies, cookies, or tea once a day of 40mg D8. Yesterday was a tea and last use. Now I have a drug test coming Friday. What is your advice.

Streetpro09

Tester
I assume it's for a job and not the court system where they like to stare at your dick while you pee?

If that's the case, talk to someone who you know doesn't smoke or use other drugs and maybe you can get some pee from them. Then it's just the task of keeping it warm enough (body temp) until you dump it in the sample cup and turn the cup in.

The one job that i used this trick for, they sent me to a seperate lab to be tested. The sample cup had a temp test strip on the outside. First try wasnt warm enough so she sent me back to the waiting room with a glass of water. Luckily i hadnt dumped all the clean pee in the first time so i was able to try again. I remember sitting on my hand in the waiting room, to try and generate some heat. Then while in the bathroom to give a sample, i wrapped that hand around the temp strip and dumped the pee in the container. Second try, test strip didnt register correctly so she stuck a thermometer in it. If i remember right it read low 90s. She said it was close enough. Lol. I ended up getting the job.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I wouldn't use anything that involves your real piss. Go to any head shop and grab yourself the fake urine. Usually about $30-$40. You heat that up, stick it by your balls, and then pour that in the cup. I used it many times with success. I even bought it once on the way to the drug testing and asked the head shop to use their micro to heat it up.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I used that stuff for 3 yrs of F probation. It works... But my poor kidneys.
Once a month I would sweat out and drink gallonsbof water to give it and opportunity to work. The lower ya get it naturally using h2o and sweat.
Are u skinny? That helps. It stores in. Fat. They stared at me. For a temp service they wont watch.
Nit a proud experience every month. But id like to think it sobered me up for the most part.
Nit the probation. The jail time when I violated did.
Anxiety is real. Good luck my brother!!

Romeo Scragg

I wouldn't use anything that involves your real piss. Go to any head shop and grab yourself the fake urine. Usually about $30-$40. You heat that up, stick it by your balls, and then pour that in the cup. I used it many times with success. I even bought it once on the way to the drug testing and asked the head shop to use their micro to heat it up.
👍 Me too me too. Same experience except it was never that available where I live. I had to buy mine in advance. it wasn't always that well known and it would baffle the shit out of people who thought they knew me. Still have some with me every day.

D

Deleted member 2835

Piss tests have always been an intelligence test nothingmore.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Thanks @Streetpro09 @Tvanmunhen @Bobby_Resigliano @TerpyTyrone and @Romeo Scragg for sharing your experiences. I passed my urine analysis Friday. I went and bought some fake urine because of your experiences. Good thing I did. I drank the double flush and tested my own urine before I left the house and it was still positive. So I went with the fake urine and passed the test. I guess I am too fat at 260lbs for the double flush to work. Thanks my anonymous friends. You all came through.

F series

Insanely Active Member
Thanks @Streetpro09 @Tvanmunhen @Bobby_Resigliano @TerpyTyrone and @Romeo Scragg for sharing your experiences. I passed my urine analysis Friday. I went and bought some fake urine because of your experiences. Good thing I did. I drank the double flush and tested my own urine before I left the house and it was still positive. So I went with the fake urine and passed the test. I guess I am too fat at 260lbs for the double flush to work. Thanks my anonymous friends. You all came through.
Gratz man