Best watering can?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The water can 5000 ! Just dont bend over until you use half the water !

LOL imagine the spillage. I spill water all over with a 1 gallon juice jug.

A long time ago in place far away when things were not legal. I had 4 clones in a shed i converted to a greenhouse. I hooked garden hose tubing up to each pot and watered it from outside the building.

Those were not the days ! :) lol

My neighbor says i hear a helicopter all the time. I shit my pants for those last 2 weeks.

Then i had it drying in the attic and those bounce sheets were not febreezing shit !

Sorry for the diversion...hash smash got me

a better idear.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Lmfao
The inuindo was not lost in your first post, but that drives it home!
Anywhooooo
A cheap-ass Walmart pump garden sprayer has a decent working assembly for under $10. With a few hose clamps and a decent length of quality, flexible air compressor hose or something like that you could have a winner.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Ended up ordering one of these, in 3 gallon size. Gets hear Saturday so I’ll let you guys know how it works.

DEED73B9-67A2-49DB-8457-E4F04BD4C2EA.jpeg

so far, my little DIY modification, where I stuck about a foot of soft tubing for PC water-cooling systems into the end of my watering can, has actually been working pretty well. Just have to fill it up a few times because it’s only 2 gal, and I mix my microbes/bennies into my nutrients right before feeding, so less fills definitely saves time.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ended up ordering one of these, in 3 gallon size. Gets hear Saturday so I’ll let you guys know how it works.

View attachment 36943

so far, my little DIY modification, where I stuck about a foot of soft tubing for PC water-cooling systems into the end of my watering can, has actually been working pretty well. Just have to fill it up a few times because it’s only 2 gal, and I mix my microbes/bennies into my nutrients right before feeding, so less fills definitely saves time.
That hose looks better than the one on my $6.99 Walmart rig. If it ain't flexible all I was talking about was chopping it here and here, and putting a good hose in the middle.
DEED73B9-67A2-49DB-8457-E4F04BD4C2EA[1].jpeg

Now1more

Super Active Member
Indoors I use a small can that's actually less than a gallon size. It dunks nicely into a 5 gallon bucket. I water slowly and do it multiple times. I start with the root zone, then on the 2nd and 3rd pass I work my way toward the outside. I end up with very little runoff and an evenly watered smart pot.