Best strain to go to sleep?

Millo

Cannabis Lover
As the title says, what's the best strain that sends you to dreamland?

I once grew some Stress Killer auto by RQS. 1:1 thc cbd ratio at about 11%. It was pretty good and relaxed me quite a bit.

However I would love to hear your opinion/experiences. Perhaps something photoperiod to maximize yield?

Is there anything that is paragonable to an actual sleeping pill? 😴

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Definitely not the Albany Piff from Yankee Seeds 😁

Crazy that you posted this as I was posting about weed keeping me active and "don't smoke before bed" :ROFLMAO:

The more chemical/sour/dank strains hit me based on how I feel, so I have used them for any-time weed - bedtime included.

Some say the heavy anthocyanin strains (purple weed) bring the sleepy. Especially the cardboard purple tasting ones.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Smoking all day long and into the night, I'm usually ok with getting to sleep.
And I'm a sativa fiend, currently don't have any heavy indica strains.
Most of my hybrids work fine to bring me down in the evening.
Currently Hibernate, Jelly Pie, Bubblebum 2
100% Indica works!

Millo

Cannabis Lover
Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

I myself have no problem sleeping but my wife suffers from insomnia so I was doing a bit of research trying to understand what strain would best benefit her.

I appreciate the feedback 🤜🤛

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Kush & Most of the kush heavy crosses lately cherry pie is dropping my eyelids I am always looking for strains that zoom me up sorry I don't have more bro

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I remember being a kid and getting high in the bathroom when I took a shower before bed. Id be so fuckin ripped I couldn't sleep. Could have been the heavier sativa brick weed from over the border idk. It only happened back then. Nowadays I fall asleep at my desk waiting to clock out lol.

I'd say any indica should do the trick. That and 2-3 beers whaaaaaaaad!!!