Beanstalk CF Fertilizer

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I thought I would do a write up on Beanstalk fertilizer now that I have used with probably around 40 plants. I used it for the first time during the contest and could not be more pleased.
The fertilizer is a constant feed nutrient that you mix with your medium before putting the plant in the container. Consists of 3 parts for what they call their bloom package which does veg and bloom. The 3 parts are absolute flower 11-3-17 / part 2 is CA fortify which is a high calcium addition 12-0-0 / last part is KBoost a potassium addition 1-0-31. They also have a V-Basis stand alone for nursery and mother plants that is used alone 14-4-12.
The prills are made to break down over 90 days with the nitrogen coating breaking down first for your veg and early bloom then the phosphorus is later for you bloom time. They say 90 days and plants do seem to have used most up by then meaning you can reuse soil with out it being too hot. If you ever used Osmocote you know you can see the prills for a long time but these are gone in about 90 days have not ever seen any when reusing medium.

In my experience so far all seem to be true and I have had some of my prettiest and frostiest and easiest plants ever. I use tap water and have not yet used a PH pen. My plants are dark green going into bud tent they have great stretch always. About 50% of my plants are on auto pots and the rest hand watered and all do great. My res has been rinsed once in 5 months. I use a bit of Silica and a bit of bloom juice and water is all. Plants love it and I love not cleaning the res every 3 or 4 weeks.
Now if any complaint it would be if you veg more than about 4 weeks you may have to add a small amount mid bloom. I have started leaving about 2 inches since you need to cover new additional nuits. I had some that I did not have room to switch to bloom tents so they went 6 weeks plus and were green when added to bloom tent but got lighter after a couple of weeks so I added a small amount subbed under about 2 inches of medium and they shaped right up. I have only added to 2 since I started.

They recommend 15grams of absolute flower per gallon of medium but I use 20 grams, the other 2 additives are used at 5 grams per gallon of medium. I mix with medium before planting put the plant in and go. The first watering I do use one dose of Hydroponics research VBX just to keeps plants going until roots get established but then just tap water with silica. They recommend 3 gallon or above on pot size but I have seen some videos where the person was using 2 gallon and killing it. I use 3 and 4 gallon. For those that use rockwool it is a no go of course.

Don't work for them did not get anything for this just thought it might fit someone as it did for me. They do have a 42% off today for 420 so I bought a years worth. They also have a pre packaged product for a trial called one pot which is all three in one packet only costs postage and is all you need for a 5 gallon pot.