BC Bud Depot

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
I'll keep this short and sweet. I ordered straight from the source, BC Bud Depot. I ordered 10 *feminized* white widow seeds. Received them, great shipping, can't remember if I got freebies, I think I received 2 extra white widow seeds.

Anyways, just took down the last three of the total amount of their white widows I had germinated because when they went into flower... well... those weren't hermies, those were full on male plants.

I guess this is why most US growers almost immediately quit shopping with European and Canadian seedbanks and went right to the more dependable banks here (though I hate mailing money orders).

To be honest I could not care less about the cost of the seeds. However, their ineptitude has kinda fucked up my grow and I'm gonna have to throw three autos in there just to fill the spots.

272307848_686125109077938_8643923650150172807_n.jpg

272805275_1005433000385985_4700868793877059808_n.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Half then reviews mean shit, go to the source, If you can't contact a breeder or at least see there facility than fuck em. Look at the real grow reports where the breeder actually interacts with his or her customers and people actually post real pics and info on his strains. Straight males in fems is straight up bullshit. There's Luke 3 or breeders on this forum I would use straight up before bc depot. But seriously find a breeder you like and if they will actually talk to you or answer your questions is who I would stick with.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Half then reviews mean shit, go to the source, If you can't contact a breeder or at least see there facility than fuck em. Look at the real grow reports where the breeder actually interacts with his or her customers and people actually post real pics and info on his strains. Straight males in fems is straight up bullshit. There's Luke 3 or breeders on this forum I would use straight up before bc depot. But seriously find a breeder you like and if they will actually talk to you or answer your questions is who I would stick with.
I quit dealing with Seeds Here Now because their new customer service chick pissed me off. I bought a 3-PACK of fems from Solfire Gardens from their latest drop just to 'test the breeder' against what I like to smoke. It was $30 so I figured what the hell.

Dropped one fucking bean and it was male. I wanted to find out 'what the fuck' and all I could get out of them was her offering me $10 to replace the bean cost, and that those things happen. I asked if she knew growing - "no, I know customer service..." :unsure:

You can't get past the bitch. No way to contact the company owner, since "he hired her to deal with these things".

I tried to explain genetics and that there is no way for a male chromosome to enter a feminized breeding project, and that it had to either be the breeder fucking up and random male pollen getting in, or a packaging fuck-up which that breeder should be made aware of and fix themselves.

She's a fucking brick wall and will not forward anything to the boss. Subversive little bitch knows that at this point she fucked up and can't let the e-mail chain get to the boss.

So fuck SeedsHereNow until they replace Becky. Ya'll lemme know...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I quit dealing with Seeds Here Now because their new customer service chick pissed me off. I bought a 3-PACK of fems from Solfire Gardens from their latest drop just to 'test the breeder' against what I like to smoke. It was $30 so I figured what the hell.

Dropped one fucking bean and it was male. I wanted to find out 'what the fuck' and all I could get out of them was her offering me $10 to replace the bean cost, and that those things happen. I asked if she knew growing - "no, I know customer service..." :unsure:

You can't get past the bitch. No way to contact the company owner, since "he hired her to deal with these things".

I tried to explain genetics and that there is no way for a male chromosome to enter a feminized breeding project, and that it had to either be the breeder fucking up and random male pollen getting in, or a packaging fuck-up which that breeder should be made aware of and fix themselves.

She's a fucking brick wall and will not forward anything to the boss. Subversive little bitch knows that at this point she fucked up and can't let the e-mail chain get to the boss.

So fuck SeedsHereNow until they replace Becky. Ya'll lemme know...
Contact solfire , that was pretty much my point. If a breeder won't reach out or answer questions than I wouldn't fuck with there gear.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Tried via his site as well when it happened a few months ago, just did another "contact us" - nobody home. I don't do instagram so I am handicapping myself, but that shouldn't matter.
Yeah I got some seeds from symbiotic a long time ago. None of them germinated and they blocked me on IG. Same shit with dark horse genetics. They give 0 shits. People should be able to keep contact with a breeder. If not than any issues you have your fuked.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah I got some seeds from symbiotic a long time ago. None of them germinated and they blocked me on IG. Same shit with dark horse genetics. They give 0 shits. People should be able to keep contact with a breeder. If not than any issues you have your fuked.
If it is only about germination and a seedbank is taking on that responsibility for each breeder I can understand that. Sending a free pack or giving store credit or whatever. But if there is no way to get past customer service to the people making decisions - or if the monkeys in customer service are making business decisions, I'm out.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
+1 to what @Heisenbeans said. You need to do research on the breeders that are doing good shit and then seek them out on IG where many are slinging seeds.
:ROFLMAO: I never would have bought anything from Solfire except that hearing their podcast interview piqued my interest.

I would add not to make more than one purchase from a breeder until you have had a chance to smoke the first one. Because getting to that point will identify lots of potential issues.

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
Heard lots of bad things about them, You in Canada? Lots of better places to get beans.

No, I'm not in Canada but I did just move to a legal recreational state just a few months ago. I needed seeds fast and didn't wanna use a money order or check because I was ready to get started and wanted my order processed quickly.

I knew that they had won some awards but if I am guessing I would say that they must've accidentally let some regular seeds in with the order that was supposed to have feminized only. I'd assume that like anywhere else, good help is hard to find and they probably don't pay their employees very well.

It's okay. I've found some other US sites that I like that offer credit card transactions. I don't really care about the cost of the beans or anything like that, I just don't like having my grow fucked up by having to replace three grow spots with autoflowers (and these autos will only get 12/12 at that!)

NorthnNuggs

Super Active Member
No, I'm not in Canada but I did just move to a legal recreational state just a few months ago. I needed seeds fast and didn't wanna use a money order or check because I was ready to get started and wanted my order processed quickly.

I knew that they had won some awards but if I am guessing I would say that they must've accidentally let some regular seeds in with the order that was supposed to have feminized only. I'd assume that like anywhere else, good help is hard to find and they probably don't pay their employees very well.

It's okay. I've found some other US sites that I like that offer credit card transactions. I don't really care about the cost of the beans or anything like that, I just don't like having my grow fucked up by having to replace three grow spots with autoflowers (and these autos will only get 12/12 at that!)
BC Bud Depot is "Garbage". I ran their Chem Fire these were Regular seeds, and it was a Herm Fest. Their BC Kush barely got you high. Stay away from this breeder you are asking for problems and throwing your money away. Greenpoint is on point for great genetics!!!!!!!!! Keepers in every pack.