Bang for your Buck! LED DEALS!!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
This is what i bought. It is about the same price as true northern lighting.. 10 bucks cheaper...but free shipping (True Northern gives me free shipping too but its not standard)...

True northern is a strip light...now that i have seen them i will build my own going forward. Purpose driven lighting (SLOGUN of the year).

But this is working great...in the 32 i have 250 watts....for the contest i will add a 4k board and get to 400. :D

This is the 250 part.

Product Name250W Fusion Board
Spectrum3000K, 660nm, UV, IR LEDs
Substrate MaterialAluminum PCB
Thickness1.6mm
Smallest aperture0.003"
Surface treatmentHASL
ModlePCB Board
DriverMW HLG-240H-48AB
LED QTY& Type496pcs SAMSUNG LM301h +64pcs Epistar 660nm+8pcs UV+8pcs IR
Current:500mA-2700mA
Power 250W
Lumens200 Lm/W (50,000 lm)View attachment 52924
What was the price?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
290 CDN....240 watts from true northern is 300 plus 30 for a far red strip but its 770nm Samsung (the emerson effect).

I never used the emerson effect i have timers everywhere...all i need are more than 3 for a tent..lol

1 for flood and drain
1 for bubbler
1 for light
But for emerson 2 for light. (timers)

Big Perm

Budtender
For a DIY, I'm going to go ahead and give these LRS drivers the nod. Just less efficient is the only big difference I can see.

Ok i guess this wasnt ur words ... And nevermind on the hgl. Il just ask HAF for info. Thx for ur help
All I was saying was I was giving them a nod, after shimz asked. Meaning, when I see them being used, I don't think they are crap.
I didn't grow with the xb but I did par tests, watt tests, and thermal tests on them. Didn't like what I saw, so sent them back. Pretty sure you were following that stuff back then.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
All I was saying was I was giving them a nod, after shimz asked. Meaning, when I see them being used, I don't think they are crap.
I didn't grow with the xb but I did par tests, watt tests, and thermal tests on them. Didn't like what I saw, so sent them back. Pretty sure you were following that stuff back then.
These are the qb288 v2 blue spectrum ?

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ok thank u for clearing that up for me. I did follow ur thread back then and the last i seen of it ur opinions and pics was that the plants in both sides of test was in veg.

Also ur words back then was different than what ur saying now. Thats why im confused bro? I guess i missd the part where u said screw that test. Cause of everything u said back then and by going by ur pics, u said that the XB side was doing a little a better than HLG side. Pics even backed up your statements. I took a break from forums for a month or so back then.
Then all of a sudden ur side by side test was gone and didnt here or see anymore on them. Thats why i asked u bro how the flowering stage went using those XB's.

But thx for any info. I guess if antthing they will be made as my veg light if u say they dont flower very well. Thx bp✌

Big Perm

Budtender
Ok thank u for clearing that up for me. I did follow ur thread back then and the last i seen of it ur opinions and pics was that the plants in both sides of test was in veg.

Also ur words back then was different than what ur saying now. Thats why im confused bro? I guess i missd the part where u said screw that test. Cause of everything u said back then and by going by ur pics, u said that the XB side was doing a little a better than HLG side. Pics even backed up your statements. I took a break from forums for a month or so back then.
Then all of a sudden ur side by side test was gone and didnt here or see anymore on them. Thats why i asked u bro how the flowering stage went using those XB's.

But thx for any info. I guess if antthing they will be made as my veg light if u say they dont flower very well. Thx bp✌
You need to get your facts straight, and then I'm done talking about this bullshit.
I NEVER GREW UNDER THE XB, BRO!
WHY are you dragging HGL into this? Leave it alone.
Last time I'm going to say it.
Get your shit together. Go look on HGL's forum. it's all right there.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
You need to get your facts straight, and then I'm done talking about this bullshit.
I NEVER GREW UNDER THE XB, BRO!
WHY are you dragging HGL into this? Leave it alone.
Last time I'm going to say it.
Get your shit together. Go look on HGL's forum. it's all right there.
Sorry i got panies in a knot over asking u questions . wont happen again

F series

Insanely Active Member
@Big Terps
Bro he's just being humble as fuck.
@Big Perm is an extremely honest and generous person. I have grows from the xb he sold me 10% off!!!!! That's money out of his own pocket he told me, it was only $392 dollars after tax thanks to him!!!!
I didn't get the x4 yeilds he promised, but I'm just not as good a grower as him obviously lol.
I'm still only hitting .3 grams per watt, but he's helping me for free!! He even quit charging me for his Growers Choice PRO TIPS © subscription!!!!!!!
But anyways here's proof of his product!

Screenshot_20200329-232653.pngScreenshot_20200329-232659.pngScreenshot_20200329-233921.pngScreenshot_20200329-232645.png

ROFL SORRY PERM I HAD TO MAKE THIS FOR THE LULZ.
IF ANYONE FINDS THIS HIDDEN MESSAGE, YES THIS WHOLE POST IS A JOKE!!!
SCUMBAG IS STILL CHARGING ME. HAHA JK

Big Perm

Budtender
@Big Terps
Bro he's just being humble as fuck.
@Big Perm is an extremely honest and generous person. I have grows from the xb he sold me 10% off!!!!! That's money out of his own pocket he told me, it was only $392 dollars after tax thanks to him!!!!
I didn't get the x4 yeilds he promised, but I'm just not as good a grower as him obviously lol.
I'm still only hitting .3 grams per watt, but he's helping me for free!! He even quit charging me for his Growers Choice PRO TIPS © subscription!!!!!!!
But anyways here's proof of his product!

View attachment 54653View attachment 54654View attachment 54655View attachment 54656

ROFL SORRY PERM I HAD TO MAKE THIS FOR THE LULZ.
IF ANYONE FINDS THIS HIDDEN MESSAGE, YES THIS WHOLE POST IS A JOKE!!!
SCUMBAG IS STILL CHARGING ME. HAHA JK
I didn't know you were an HGL fan. That post took some balls...

hahahaa, did you really get an xb? Is this payback for the dark humor space joke?

Does that bucket say Badass?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Is thesethe strip lights? Maybe I should build some of these bad bears while I’m waiting for the other lights to come in. What’s involved with these bad bears. So tempting to just keep on building everything and anything. I have no patience. Lol
U can build me one. Seems to be a bit cheaper

F series

Insanely Active Member
I didn't know you were an HGL fan. That post took some balls...

hahahaa, did you really get an xb? Is this payback for the dark humor space joke?

Does that bucket say Badass?
Lol hgl fan no way :p
Xb? FUCK NO bro I'm so fuckin cheap. You have no idea.
Day space joke, perhaps :love:
Yeah that was seedsman badazz "original gangsta" cheese
Screenshot_20200330-045042.png

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
They have heatsink 6 in a pack. Can't remember the price. Anyone order from them? Prices are decently good!