Bananas

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I hope the different room thing matters. I'd guess that everything in the tent is seeded. Kind of sucks unless you want to grow them for another 5-6 weeks and then hunt for the next Chemdog in the seeds or something.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
One of my family once did a ten plant grow every single seed was male from msnl ,never forget it.But I couldn't stop laughing - he said I have never seen buds like em.He had seen a few of mine by this time - I've never used that company since they was bought has hawaiinan snow .Its snowed all right male pollen ,he wanted to do everything himself and sometimes ya better of asking for advice.At least you recognise there male he thought he had found a super bud 😆

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 124758
this was the baby I was referring to. I think it’s too young to be pollinated anyway. The big question is how do I make sure my basement is pollen free?
Water spray the walls with water with a bit of disinfectant in it wipe the whole area down.Has long has you hot the area the plant was in your fine.I normally clone to sex- take a clone of it early has possible and put it on 12/12 off from start of cloning

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
this was the baby I was referring to. I think it’s too young to be pollinated anyway. The big question is how do I make sure my basement is pollen free?
Just use a sprayer full of water to wet everything down maybe a touch of bleach or hydrogen peroxide might as well take advantage and sterilize at the same time water kills pollen..... Goog luck with your next grow...