Bambam’s pheno hunt!

Bambam

Good news to report for the beans that I dropped!

Diamond cookies 2/2 germ rate

Sticky icky 2/2 germ rate

WiFi 2/2 germ rate

All have been put in the canna coco and waiting for the heads to pop up! Very excited to see what comes out of this one.

Anyone know what phenotypes I should be looking 👀 for out of the diamond cookies/sticky icky? If any of you guys have found winners let me know, post picks and drop some knowledge for a fella that would be helpful. Let’s go!!! Bambam

Bambam

Yea I think six should be a nice fit in the 3x3. Not sure how long I’m going to veg them out. Looking for a winner out of this batch. Might top them and let them veg a bit and flip them. I’m running a death ☠ match this round. 🤣🤣 clone up the winner after it’s all said and done then put on the screen and do a proper scrog/grow show.

What nutes do you run in your coco? You run LED’s in your 3x3? This is my first round using LED’s so if ya have any tips or whatever running them let me know. Thanks for joining in on this run! 👍

LoudCountryBAMF

I run jungle juice with a 240w led 3k 👍👍. I was over feeding in the past but now i use cocoforcannabis.com/mixnutes to guide me along. 👍👍 i do a 5050 perlite coco, and buffer it etc.

Bambam

Well we have six little ladies above ground now lol
Nothing to exciting at the moment for y’all to see. It’s pretty fun for myself!

2 Diamond cookies on the left hand, sticky icky middle 2, WiFi right 2 little suckers. Going to hit them with 2ml of PBP grow and 1ml of cal/mag ph’d at 6 when the coco calls for it.

Peace ✌ come on bingo pheno! 🍀

Attachments

Bambam

First up we have the 2 WiFi beans. One was growing some funky fans but everything looks like it’s getting normal.
D7305C9E-9037-4CB3-B98D-A03C95488542.jpeg

Next up we have the 2 sticky icky beans. Both looking fine to this point!
F9201A6D-FB19-4B58-AED8-3358D3304C20.jpeg

Lastly we have the Diamond cookies. These are the head of the class when it comes to size and stinky stuff lol 😂 they smell good 👍
AA8F8DF1-DD0E-47E1-BFAF-DD474BB53B2A.jpeg

Bambam

Well it’s time for a bit of an update. Everyone in the tent is doing fine. They were growing very vigorous and filling the little 2x2 they are in under the SF 1000. Lets just say they got a bit of a hair cut and strap down lol 😂 C469FA03-3BE1-4756-BCDF-94528CDCF60A.jpeg79A87E7A-6BD3-44E8-B86F-199387593768.jpeg

New home is a 3x3 and going to be under a SF 4000. Plenty of light for the 3x3 and then some. I like these new lights. No real issues yet! Wish me luck 🍀 for the upcoming flower and first under LED lights.

Bambam

Just a quick update for the people looking in at the grow. Plans change sometimes lol. Going to veg out these for a bit longer. Having said that they got to have plenty of room. So 1 Diamond cookies and 1 sticky icky got moved to a buddies tent. Teaching him how to grow so he’s going to flower them out in his tent. I took clones of both just in the event they are super stars ⭐

This is the veg tent now with the 4 I have tied down to make bushes out of. Not sure how much longer I am going to veg but I’d 3 more weeks. Take it easy guys! See ya soon with a update when things get going.

Attachments

Bambam

Ok the first one up is the Sticky Icky(gg#4x animal cookies) in veg. Haven’t done a one on one look at the individual plants yet so let’s do it. Feel like she’s taking to the LST and giving me a nice bush to flower. Not sure what side she’s leaning. Any insight or thoughts from anyone would be great. She’s getting 15ml of Pure blend pro per Gal and some cannazyme at 2ml per Gal. Same as all the others. That’s about it. Probably going to push them up to 20ML per gallon pretty soon to see if they can take it.
16FBC240-EE24-44D3-9E0C-266EA78BAA2C.jpeg

Next up is the WIFI #2 of the 2 beans I popped. This one looks like a solid blend of both parents. I’ve grown “the white” cut before gifted by a buddy over on ICMAG a few years back. Reminds of it some.
6D822285-4A30-43C8-895B-97A89F2AAB0F.jpeg

Next up is the Diamond cookies(triangle x animal cookies) This plant I would assume is leaning more towards the triangle kush side of things. I could be wrong but we shall see. Very vigorous plant that had to be tamed down or she would of outgrown everything in the tent no BS.
53DFD792-60B3-4394-9E23-995754607391.jpeg

Lastly we have the WiFi #1. This one to me looks like it’s leaning to the fire 🔥 OG side of things. I’m ok with that. However I do see some of the white in her. Should be fun to see what I get.

Attachments