Backwoods Breeding with J. James

golgotha

Grower
J, James started me on an organic path in the depths of my despair.. His resources are stellar.

He set me on a path that changed my life...and i am not using hyperbole. I will even grow outdoor vegetables differently now. A Jadam approach.

You will see County Line Genetics represented in my garden forever...I think i have seeds for that long :D....Lets grow this.

And organics...man if you grow for YOU...you owe it to yourself to grow organically...its cheaper than salts when you get going and the flavor is UNPARALLED in salts....i smoke a few doobs a day....but

i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints....and sometimes...well EVERY DAY I smoke 2 more...

County Line Diesel got up potted to 2.3 gallon pots :D shit is getting REAL

I can honestly say now...Organically grown for life....thanks to Jesse James at County Line Genetics !

full bloom room day 42.JPG

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Staff member
J, James started me on an organic path in the depths of my despair.. His resources are stellar.

He set me on a path that changed my life...and i am not using hyperbole. I will even grow outdoor vegetables differently now. A Jadam approach.

You will see County Line Genetics represented in my garden forever...I think i have seeds for that long :D....Lets grow this.

And organics...man if you grow for YOU...you owe it to yourself to grow organically...its cheaper than salts when you get going and the flavor is UNPARALLED in salts....i smoke a few doobs a day....but

i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints....and sometimes...well EVERY DAY I smoke 2 more...

County Line Diesel got up potted to 2.3 gallon pots :D shit is getting REAL

I can honestly say now...Organically grown for life....thanks to Jesse James at County Line Genetics !

View attachment 81606
Thank you for the continued support brother, your corner of the forest is looking good

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Staff member
This one is pollinated?
Every plant pictured in this thread is pollinated, these are all hit with my Zerelda male pollen. This breeding round has

Zerelda x Zerelda - Indoor & Outdoor in direct sunlight
Starfighter x Zerelda - Indoor
Gorilla Glue x Zerelda - Indoor
Headbanger x Zerelda - Pollonated indoors and moved Into the Greenhouse
RBS Kush x Zerelda - Pollonated indoors and moved Into the Greenhouse