Awesome community

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Holy shit my dudes. For a small forum with a modest amount of members, I can’t believe how deadly this site is.
I can’t even keep up with all the badass journals I’m following. Tons of reactions, replies, advice and compliments on my gong show journal even! Quality over quantity here at paradise. Or maybe we are about quantity of quality.
Pollen being chucked every which way, Jokes flying, folks helping each other out, love connections even (@SaintyMcCunt 😘) you guys are the shit. I’m honoured to chill with you world class growers, breeders and pirates.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Holy shit my dudes. For a small forum with a modest amount of members, I can’t believe how deadly this site is.
I can’t even keep up with all the badass journals I’m following. Tons of reactions, replies, advice and compliments on my gong show journal even! Quality over quantity here at paradise. Or maybe we are about quantity of quality.
Pollen being chucked every which way, Jokes flying, folks helping each other out, love connections even (@SaintyMcCunt 😘) you guys are the shit. I’m honoured to chill with you world class growers, breeders and pirates.
View attachment 10850
Don't forget the ninjas ⚔ can't have pirates without ninjas.
You captured that quite well couldn't have said it better myself 🙌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ya I like it.... Hahahaha
Na this less moderated style is much easier going than most. Shiiittt. I know ive said some stupid shit. We all have.
This guy Capulator I'm not sure if yoyve heard of him or the strain he modified to make it. The MAC. Mother of all crosses?
Well he is starting a forum. Bean beaters or some shit. Sounds alot like chuckersparadise.
Ya by July 4 its open.
Only thing is I think its invite only or some shit.
So I guess I wont be seeing any of u modest growers bahahaha!!!!
I kid I kid. No really. He loves to talk on ig. I dont say shit but he must've maybe seen @Heisenbeans success and said shit I could do that!
Its like Kevin Durant. Hes nearing the end of his career and hes doing it for the accolades, or to ensure everyone knows how much he has contributed to the game, or he is just in it for $$$$$. Benjamin's. I dont know whats on the Canadian dolla holla!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
View attachment 10850
I have to keep mine tucked under my arm pretty much.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
The forum was locked up this morning at 10 am. We tried to fix it from the ftp but it wouldn't work so we had to restore the droplet from the server. It basically reset everything from the last restore point which was yesterday at 10pm. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks a lot for the explanation. I’m glad it was just a mix up 👍. Did paradise get hacked?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Ya I like it.... Hahahaha
Na this less moderated style is much easier going than most. Shiiittt. I know ive said some stupid shit. We all have.
This guy Capulator I'm not sure if yoyve heard of him or the strain he modified to make it. The MAC. Mother of all crosses?
Well he is starting a forum. Bean beaters or some shit. Sounds alot like chuckersparadise.
Ya by July 4 its open.
Only thing is I think its invite only or some shit.
So I guess I wont be seeing any of u modest growers bahahaha!!!!
I kid I kid. No really. He loves to talk on ig. I dont say shit but he must've maybe seen @Heisenbeans success and said shit I could do that!
Its like Kevin Durant. Hes nearing the end of his career and hes doing it for the accolades, or to ensure everyone knows how much he has contributed to the game, or he is just in it for $$$$$. Benjamin's. I dont know whats on the Canadian dolla holla!
So I decided to search bean beater lolB89E0B8C-F315-4190-96E1-69E22F61898F.png