Autos Are Kind of Odd, Yo

Chillin

Sup everyone! I figured it was time to start a journal thread to keep everyone in the loop instead of cluttering up the intro section. I'm currently focusing on three Rocket Fuel Auto seeds from Supernatural Seeds, which I scored from the North Atlantic Seeds $2 menu. These autoflowers are turning out to be quite the unique bunch. All three were planted at the same time, but I decided to put one under a different light, the Migro Array 4. They've been in the game for a total of 7 weeks, but this one plant is just starting to show pistils.
20231015_161113.jpg20231015_161122.jpg20231015_161136.jpg20231015_161248.jpg
I'm scratching my head a bit trying to figure out whether it's due to overwatering, over-nutrienting, too much or too little light, or just the whims of genetics. One of them has this amazing Jack Herer/Haze aroma, that lemony-piney goodness, while the smaller one doesn't quite have a distinct scent yet. Both of these are basking under the glow of a Mars Hydro SP3000.
20231015_161636.jpg

As for the nutrients, I've been rolling with TPSOne as the base at 15 ml per gallon, but I'm only using 15 ml in a 5-gallon bucket. Adding 5 ml of CaliMagic, 3 ml of Pro Silicate, 15 ml of Hygrozyme, 5 ml of TPS Signal, and some Floralicious I had laying around (all measured for 5 gallons). EC has been sitting at around 1.0, and pH is in the range of 5.9-6.3. I started off with a more modest 0.5 EC and gradually bumped it up as they transitioned into the flowering phase. I might've gone a bit overboard with the additives, but I'll use them up and simplify the nutrient regimen down the road. A goal is to try no-till and have some fully organic plants once I have more space, but for now, I'm making the most of what's available.

In the same tent as the late-blooming Rocket Fuel, I've got one Lemon Gelato x Sour Apple in the middle (smells like gassy cheese) and two SuperNovas on each on end. Both of them are looking pretty nice, but one of the SuperNovas is showing some peculiarities, and I can't help but wonder if it's the light source causing the issues.
20231015_161553.jpg

I'll try to make some more updates when things seem right but for now thanks for checking it out. lmk if you need clearer pics of something or have any clue what the issue could be or if you have any questions at all example being what size is a giant that you visualize in your mind? (10ft for me lol)

Happy growing, everyone! 🌱✌