Auto Seed questions

superflow30

1) Do auto seeds mature faster than photos?
2) I have an auto Bruce Banner that was pollenated a while back. Its ready to harvest but the seeds will take a few more weeks to mature. Is it ok to harvest what I can off of the plant and keep the seeds “cooking” or will the plant be too stressed out to mature the seeds?
3) What would happen if I put a pollinated plant with maturing seeds back into an 18/6 schedule? Would it stop maturing the seeds and go into veg? I’d like to finish some of the pollinated plants outside but we have 15 - 16 hours of light up here.
4) I sprayed one branch of an auto a couple of times and then stopped (decided I wanted the product instead) but it ended up generating pollen sacs. Have you ever consumed any of the plants that you’ve sprayed with STS or CS?

wadehump

1) Do auto seeds mature faster than photos?
2) I have an auto Bruce Banner that was pollenated a while back. Its ready to harvest but the seeds will take a few more weeks to mature. Is it ok to harvest what I can off of the plant and keep the seeds “cooking” or will the plant be too stressed out to mature the seeds?
3) What would happen if I put a pollinated plant with maturing seeds back into an 18/6 schedule? Would it stop maturing the seeds and go into veg? I’d like to finish some of the pollinated plants outside but we have 15 - 16 hours of light up here.
4) I sprayed one branch of an auto a couple of times and then stopped (decided I wanted the product instead) but it ended up generating pollen sacs. Have you ever consumed any of the plants that you’ve sprayed with STS or CS?
They say not to smoke but can be used with edible