Auto flower seeds

I am interested in trying some autos, will have seeds soon to trade also. Chucked some pollen from Reeferman Black Willie with Chronic Kush and Black Willie with Strawberry Cough. Have a Chocolope seedling started as well as Black Willie X God Bud.
Thanks, Z

Attachments

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Probably down to trade for any good beans. Long way to go still.
Slxsb x rolex, toothless alien x rolex , dgxss x Rolex, snx3bog x rolex and a purple dogers x rolex. I'm hyped too. I'll grab pics next time I'm by. The sl and toothless are looking to be monsters

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
How comes the auto's. Still looking for some for my greenhouse this spring. If you're still looking for testers let me know. ✌ 🔥 🌱
The pollen never took from what it seems. Sadly wont be any beans. If anything changes I'll let you know

Blu-Tri

I have several autos available. I crossed my super potent Nympho auto strain to
fastbuds gorilla cookies, purple lemonade and
lemonade pie.
Mephistos strawberry nugget.
Rocbuds cookies and chem, purple scoops.
Dutch passions blackberry kush.
All the boxes are checked. Potency, frost, terps and nice yield. Instead of rambling about crosses, I prefer to say grow one and see for yourself. The high is a well balanced head and body high that’s useful in every occasion. However I must warn you of how it’s it very easy to overindulge. A little will go a long way and just a few hits is more than enough for most user. You can easily fly into the sun with these ladies.
Shoot me a message If interested.
CE5154C8-43E2-4E77-AA1E-835802F6D9BF.jpegD90CDE41-0D18-4290-A702-068D24C358CE.jpegA4A577F3-FCED-4E20-B5B4-8B92A7003FE9.jpeg42BA74C7-BA3D-4705-B919-037475F48551.jpeg41EAB145-1ED5-4996-AE12-D8940AB474D0.jpegAB4669A0-A79E-4E45-9BD1-BCBF7076D1EB.jpeg

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I have several autos available. I crossed my super potent Nympho auto strain to
fastbuds gorilla cookies, purple lemonade and
lemonade pie.
Mephistos strawberry nugget.
Rocbuds cookies and chem, purple scoops.
Dutch passions blackberry kush.
All the boxes are checked. Potency, frost, terps and nice yield. Instead of rambling about crosses, I prefer to say grow one and see for yourself. The high is a well balanced head and body high that’s useful in every occasion. However I must warn you of how it’s it very easy to overindulge. A little will go a long way and just a few hits is more than enough for most user. You can easily fly into the sun with these ladies.
Shoot me a message If interested.
View attachment 81983View attachment 81984View attachment 81985View attachment 81986View attachment 81987View attachment 81988
Is that your nympho or some of the offspring ?

Blu-Tri

Is that your nympho or some of the offspring ?
The first 3 is nympho. The other 2 are crosses. Here are more of the crosses. The nymphos consistent structure is she passed to her offspring. She give them the ability to stack bud from the stalk just like she does. She truly is a Indica/ Sativa hybrid and shows it it every way. Especially in the her high which is the best of both world when it comes to head and body. extreme potency. She enhances flavor so that it stick in your mouth like a great tasting cigar. I see people licking their lips trying to get the flavor off. The left most bud in the pic is strawberry nugget nympho cross. It’s citrus, berry, kushy tasting with a long lasting high 2E607C52-1C66-4A5D-AB3B-019DD5E474AA.jpeg
Black berry kush gelato/ dough berry the nympho adds citrus, orange lemon and pine and grapes and a few others to her crosses. sometimes I get bubblegum, candy, cheese, vanilla, butter cream you can easily taste every strain in her heritage. Colors range from pink to dark purple CE6F1E56-04F4-483E-ADF5-E82315ED3C36.jpeg
I’m very happy with my nympho, I have been smoking her exclusively for almost 5 years. I decided to make some crosses with her because she is too potent for most users. It also gave me the opportunity to add cookies, pies, and cakes to the my genetics. The extra punch and flavor that the nympho adds to those already beautiful strains is remarkable. These crosses will be enjoyed on the palate as they make life beautiful. Be warned they will not only look good and taste good, they also have the power to easily drop you on the floor you if you over indulge.289A3CC8-6BBD-4C87-92F6-25CC48AE9438.jpeg

Attachments