Authentic Genetics

Romeo Scragg

Here's a nice article from Todd McCormick. I look around on forums and stuff and I see a lot of support for Todd and eager customers but very little in the way of grow/smoke reports and I've yet to see anyone bragging about the keeper they found.
So far my experience is that I've wet two onhaze x nl2 seeds. Both were slow to crack, eventually showed a tail, stalled and died.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

Here's a nice article from Todd McCormick. I look around on forums and stuff and I see a lot of support for Todd and eager customers but very little in the way of grow/smoke reports and I've yet to see anyone bragging about the keeper they found.
So far my experience is that I've wet two onhaze x nl2 seeds. Both were slow to crack, eventually showed a tail, stalled and died.
Neat article "history lesson", makes me want to buy some.
Just a little steep for my pockets at the moment.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.

I kinda got the same impression when I went around other forums looking for more info on Todd. He has a solid base of supporters but like you said, I haven't seen anyone raving about a keeper/s. While looking around I managed to find a couple coupon codes that made buying his seeds much more palatable. Try overgrow, thcfarmer, and beanbasment for 30% off each code. They are one time use. There might be a couple more from other forums but I'm banned from there and didn't worry about it lol.

He has sales too quite often but NEVER gives freebies. Ever. Only time he gave those were to people that preordered his seeds. He evened offered more when he had probs with his grow room and orders were going to be pretty late.. That whole scenario put me off from buying preorder seeds. He is very nice to talk to and an honest businessman tho. Like i said I have high hopes for a lot of his strains but we'll see.

Romeo Scragg

Todd is running a BOGO deal today only. I grabbed some Durban Poison from the Mel Frank line. 20 fems for $80 sounds good to me. His shipping went down from $15 to $10 as well. Don't forget to use a code for 30% off. I used thcfarmer this time but there is prob like 3-4 of them.
I was so tempted today but damnit man I got to grow some of what I got already. I've had some pretty bad luck sprouting Todd's seeds so far. I'm 0/3 with skunk x nl2 and 1/3 with haze x nl2. But I gotta say that 1 hazenl2 is looking great. Definitely got some hybrid vigor going on it's twice the size of a DNA Kandy kush that popped on the same day.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I was so tempted today but damnit man I got to grow some of what I got already. I've had some pretty bad luck sprouting Todd's seeds so far. I'm 0/3 with skunk x nl2 and 1/3 with haze x nl2. But I gotta say that 1 hazenl2 is looking great. Definitely got some hybrid vigor going on it's twice the size of a DNA Kandy kush that popped on the same day.
I haven't popped any yet but soon. I need more space for more tents lol. My gf has a 3x3 next to mine that I will have to start using for seedlings and clones soon. Next reg round I need to start at least 5 of his strains.

Only popped half a pack and only got one female. The male that flowered latest I moved out side to collect pollen. The female stayed pretty short but I started flowering 4 weeks after germination. Sadly a fan fell on her and so that’s only half the plant. She frosted up very early and has nice square buds. She smells exactly like the NL we were getting in Eugene in the early ‘90’s. Just old school dank weed smell and even the nugs at the very bottom are rock hard. Going to let her go 10 weeks, but she smells perfect.

Honestly I haven’t been dissatisfied with any of the AG strains. They have all grown super vigorous and produced frosty tight buds. This is my first run ever with LED and I’m very happy. I have 30 seeds of the skunk from him and a pack of the NL2. After the summer I’m going to get all those seeds going and hit the females with the pollen I collected

Romeo Scragg

Todd's running another BOGO all weekend. Pretty darn hard to resist. If you ever wanted some nl5 now's a good time. I've been popping an assortment of his stuff and been blessed with a lot of beautiful vigorous males. I finally have some nl2 girls and some skunknl2 girls ready to up Pot to 5 gal buckets.

Romeo Scragg

I finally, finally have some NL2 and some Skunk1 x nl2 in flower.
That first Haze x nl2 I popped that was just crazy vigorous turned out to be male. The 6 cuttings I took from him rooted faster than anything I've ever seen. I was looking forward to using them in future chucks but an odd thing happened. Even though the clones had never seen anything but 24 hour light they all flowered in my veg room. It seemed like it happened in the blink of eye while I looking the other way. I hope some of those females with haze in them will flower that fast.

Romeo Scragg

AG is now offering to a select few suc...er customers such as myself rooted clones of Granddaddy Purple. I've never bought a clone nor have I ever cared for purple strains but if I was interested in either I think I would trust Todd.