Aussie Chucker

stinknugget

Small scale pollen chucker, not even pretending to know wtf I'm doing. Just making my own crosses so I don't have to rely on the mail system to get more beans - not in it to become the king of Compton who only knows 6 words.

First crosses I made were with 2 tiny clones, one from Katsu (Key Lime Kush) and one from 00 Seeds (Dosidos Cookies) - yes historically 00 Seeds are seen as generic, but I grew out their Dosidos Cookies and it was great, good colours, smell, heavy yield for a Cookies variety. I grew out a 5 pack of Ethos regs (Wedding Cake x Temple Kush), ended up with 1 male and 4 fems. The male stank from early on, was fast to veg, thick stem and branches.

So I threw them all into a small 1200x1200x800h green house outside and let the pollen fly. A few weeks later I had around 500 seeds.

PXL_20210226_212556703.jpg

Some of the crosses a few weeks into veg. Purposely kept in small pots because I've ran out of space indoors. Winter is here, nothing is happening outside.

Key Lime Cake -
(Katsu Key Lime Kush x
(Wedding Cake x Temple Kush) from Ethos)

Looks basically identical to the Katsu mother in veg, old school leaves reminded me of Afghan, Black Domina etc that I've grown in the past

PXL_20210605_120828542.jpg
PXL_20210605_120838114.jpg

Dosi Temple Cake -
Dosidos Cookies by 00 Seeds x
(Wedding Cake x Temple Kush) by Ethos

Here is a male, I suppose it looks fairly Cookies, it's been out in the cold for 2 weeks, starting to show male parts.

PXL_20210607_063037980.jpg

I wouldn't exactly call this a veg box, the lights are LED downlights for the ceiling of a house. Keeps them alive, that's all I need. Winter has come earlier than expected, these clones have been feeling it, but they're slowly taking off.

PXL_20210606_080425999.jpg

Tent shot of the Ethos - Wedding Cake x Temple Kush just to show I can flower out and I'm not a complete hack. Hopefully my crosses come out close to this, they're up next. 2-3 weeks of flowering/drying left on the current run:

IMG_20210606_185243.jpg

Up for trades for photoperiod beans in Aus if anyone has some wild stuff, not interested in ABC or Freakshow type stuff