Attitude seeds promo

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
over 100 pounds worth of seed free with orders over 55 pound ASB10 promo 10% off has well.

Sorry admin duplicate post.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Don't attitude sell seeds from breeders in states,and other parts of the world.
Yes.

I hadn't ordered from them in years, but was feeling kinda peckish for some watered down european bullshit. :)

Sent $40 by mail for 'Cheeselicious' fems from somebody called Europa. Should pair up well w/ a Hazeman's cheese bx, and some random cheese beans in the vault.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Don't attitude sell seeds from breeders in states,and other parts of the world.
You mean do they sell seeds in packages that have a breeders name on it? Sure.
Like logic at the thc farmer selling seeds in packs of breeders that dont do any business with him. Shady ass bullshit. Anyway to many usa seed banks that have fire genetics and no need to deal with customs or mailing cash to amsterdam.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
You mean do they sell seeds in packages that have a breeders name on it? Sure.
Like logic at the thc farmer selling seeds in packs of breeders that dont do any business with him. Shady ass bullshit. Anyway to many usa seed banks that have fire genetics and no need to deal with customs or mailing cash to amsterdam.
Seems to me there's a hell of a lot of good genetics floating around in this forum to start its own seed lines.
We got some damn good growers and breeders in here. After spending years of ordering overseas and worrying for weeks to months if you are gonna get them or a knock on the door. lol
I'm sure the genetics are there, but it would have to be a hell of a good deal to order overseas now.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I'm sure the genetics are there, but it would have to be a hell of a good deal to order overseas now.
Shipping costs make most good deals not so good deals, but the BF discount pretty much cancelled out ship costs.
The breeder had a special on, as well. so when they land, it'll be 7 fem cheese seeds [ I hope ], and a couple random singles for $41. Seems pretty decent, and I miss cheese weed. I haven't seen any available at GPS. :giggle:

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
While I wouldn't normally order from across the pond, sometimes it's the only choice if you're looking for something specific.

Yeah the 'tude has a pretty good x-mas deal going on...lots of free beans...a few sound interesting.

Coupon code "420" still works too so don't forget!

Been looking for some Rollex OG seeds. Can only find them on the other side. Attitude no longer sells Devils Harvest seeds and I don't trust the other banks.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Shipping costs make most good deals not so good deals, but the BF discount pretty much cancelled out ship costs.
The breeder had a special on, as well. so when they land, it'll be 7 fem cheese seeds [ I hope ], and a couple random singles for $41. Seems pretty decent, and I miss cheese weed. I haven't seen any available at GPS. :giggle:
Isn't Critical Kush and Critical 2.0 the UK Cheese?
I always hit up "Single Seed Center" so I could get a bunch of different varieties with a single purchase. I'd get 5 or 6 good fems from 5 or 6 different breeders, then have a breeder orgy with a male or 2 of my favorites from times past. lol

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Isn't Critical Kush and Critical 2.0 the UK Cheese?
Apparently not, though perhaps similar. Dinafem describes critical as "The Critical + is a variety known for its high production, very sweet buds, and flowering speed, typical of Skunk genetics. "

They have a cross of critical and cheese, and then a Deep Cheese which is cheese x cheese - no mention of critical.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Apparently not, though perhaps similar. Dinafem describes critical as "The Critical + is a variety known for its high production, very sweet buds, and flowering speed, typical of Skunk genetics. "

They have a cross of critical and cheese, and then a Deep Cheese which is cheese x cheese - no mention of critical.
I bought the Dinafem Critical +, Diesel, California Hash Plant and a slew of others from them around 2010 or so. I have a whole pile of seeds from those runs.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I got Barneys Farm "Critical Kush" also. I'll have to dig the list out of everything I got that year. Attitude has the purchase history. Did you ever buy any "Sweet" seeds? They were popular in the Spannabis Cups.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I got a couple free Sweet Seeds auto fast bud something or other long ago. Tossed 'em out on the back deck one spring and they grew well, made 60 grams of big sparkly buds which I couldn't even give away. Well, I did give it away once, but it came back a week later one gram shy.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Damn, I hadn't heard the news but apparently Dinafem got busted in Spain and shut down back in September. Might never see those seeds again...

And I was wondering why so many banks were saying things like, "ongoing issues with Dinafem" and stuff like that. Now I know. Sucks

Last edited: