attitude seed bank

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Anyone order here recently i attempted an order several times today and i keep getting a failed order try again message, trying to use the credit/debit option with no luck i emailed them but was wondering if anyone had purchased from them recently if so how did you pay
A couple years back I had the same problem. Turned out there was a lock on my card so I couldn't use it internationally. It took me a couple phone calls and finally asking to speak to a supervisor to find out and get it fixed.

sandman83

Super Active Member
Had issues with the CC processing as well, i switched to using crypto and haven't had an issue since. I got my blueberry cheesecake and a few other european brands from there recently with no issues

Jg88

Just figured I put this here in case folks are curious about ordering with cash to the US.

Last month I made 2 separate orders, 1 for some female seed's c99 and DNA's lemon skunk the 2nd for 4 packs of nirvana seeds. Sent the money in a birthday card with a simple air mail stamp both times and both arrived within 1 week. The 1st order arrived to me within a week, the 2nd order took 2 weeks.

All in all it was a descent transaction except that I requested seeds to be left in the breeder packs but none of the orders had breeders packs. Definitely pissed me off a bit but not enough to waste time emailing them about it. I mean it isn't like they sent the fucking seeds stealth and it would have been just as "stealthy" had they left them in the breeders pack.

Since none of the packs were over $50 I doubt the is any chance that they played the old switch a roo but if you're one of those folks who demand breeders packs you might want to email them bastards 1st!

And before the Captain Hindsights chime in about American banks... no shit! Lol, but American banks aren't carrying female seeds or nirvana seeds nor should they, lol.
I recently received my order from attitude I also requested breeder packs but they repacked em anyway. Took about 21 days after payment for the pack to touchdown I'm on West coast.
Excellent customer service tho as a few of my beans arrived squished and they replaced them promptly and even threw in a couple extras for my trouble

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
My SinMintz and King's Banner both were repacked despite requesting the breeder packs. I was kinda pissed at first, but hey they made it. And if the Tude was playing the switcharoo, people would be up in arms in the forums. At least they were thoughtful enough to cut the labels off the packs and stick them in the little baggies LOL.

packs.jpeg

Nonutesforme

I ordered from the tude and asked for breeder backs but instead they copped pieces of the packs up and put them in little baggies with the beans in a little plastic wind up toy which was really kind of annoying. But it seems I may have to order from them again because nobody else carries big head, the full green house line, paradise seeds,RQS, Ace, delta 9 and Grand daddy purp at reasonable prices ($190 for a fem 5 pack of candyland!!! Wtf!!! Vs $110 at attitude with 420 or 710 10% off discount code)
So this time I may buy the t shirt for 20 and urge them to send me the breeder packs because wtf I want them! I would just buy from America banks but there are a few things I really want from the mentioned breeders.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I ordered from the tude and asked for breeder backs but instead they copped pieces of the packs up and put them in little baggies with the beans in a little plastic wind up toy which was really kind of annoying. But it seems I may have to order from them again because nobody else carries big head, the full green house line, paradise seeds,RQS, Ace, delta 9 and Grand daddy purp at reasonable prices ($190 for a fem 5 pack of candyland!!! Wtf!!! Vs $110 at attitude with 420 or 710 10% off discount code)
So this time I may buy the t shirt for 20 and urge them to send me the breeder packs because wtf I want them! I would just buy from America banks but there are a few things I really want from the mentioned breeders.
No way in hell. I popped a few dvg back in the day and no way in hell I would even pay 90 for that shit.
Opened seeds in bags is a joke man. Any breeder worth a dam is sending packs in sealed foil.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
First time I got seeds direct from any seed bank not in sealed breeder packs would be the last time shopping there period , That is so un Professional it's stupid

Deez. Nutz

After this last order, I'll never bother with them again, they've always come through with the seeds I've paid for, but both choice and attitude have fucked me on their freebies.

I've made orders for a pack of seeds I've wanted, just because I wanted to try some of the seeds they've had as freebies.

Last time kosher tangie and amother dna strain I wanted to try were the freebies, but they replaced them with some world of seeds or greenhouse shit I don't want.

This time, they sent some grinspoon 20 week sativa, and world of seeds shit. Had I known they wouldn't have sent me the advertised ufo's i never would have ordered.

Over 4 orders from both choice and attitude, they've done this every fucking time.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Bought once and never again.
Someone used my cc after I paid and that was the only place I used that certain card.
2nd...opened breeder packs. They shipped my seeds in little baggies.
One of the strains were g13 labs pineapple express...grew it out and it was bunk and didn't look like no ones else pe.
Everyone else that I seen grow it said it was good weed.
Those 2 things were enough for me to stay away.
I see them as crooks...plain and simple.
Your not getting what you paid for with opened breeders packs.
There is no reason to open them and ship. I have ordered from other over seas seed banks and got all seeds in breeder packs.
Now if I want something I get a hold of gta seed bank and they track the seed down and get back to me with a price. I prepay and a couple weeks later there in the mail from gta seeds.....in breeder packs....so that's the route I go if north America seed banks don't have what im looking for.