As simple as they come

simple_man

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. Here’s a little info on what I’m working with.

Right now I’m only using a 2x4 with 200w of Vero 29’s via a timber 2vl. I have a shit ton of brand new gear (first pic) ready to go but the wife and I are house shopping so we will be moving within a few months. Once we move I’ll be running perpetually with a 2x4 for moms, 5x5 for veg, 4x8 for bloom, and I’ve converted to cobs for every stage of the process. I might run my old 600hps on the flip just because I have it already.

Currently my tents a shit show :ROFLMAO: I just killed off three blue cheese plants I kept around to brush up on cloning over the last few months. I have ten of those clones that are 3 days old, 15 seedlings (strain list included) that were cracked for a outdoor grow but the land fell through so I may gorilla grow them in random locations for shits and giggles (they were all attitude freebies but I have a hard time killing innocent babies), and a purple gorilla auto that’s 4 1/2 weeds from seed. Depending on how soon we move I may be able to flower out the babies indoors but for now I have to be able to hide all my plants in totes as we rent and he will be showing the house soon.

I want to give a huge thank you to the creators/admins of this forum the layout and maneuverability is amazing. I’m a long time lurker on thcfarmer, riu, and icmag and Chuckers Paradise takes the cake!!!!!!!!

81E6D398-24C7-4CC2-88FE-DFACE743906B.jpeg19797642-BD85-45DB-968B-5C7FCC9B4039.jpeg03607C5B-00FD-49A7-8F6C-03A5BE48BA16.jpegCBAD6908-A4DD-44D6-8EB0-D714289028B5.jpegCA9C5987-691A-44FF-B220-F3A6036B4A78.jpeg23D6C8C1-9B03-468A-A53E-603CC5273E6B.jpeg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. Here’s a little info on what I’m working with.

Right now I’m only using a 2x4 with 200w of Vero 29’s via a timber 2vl. I have a shit ton of brand new gear (first pic) ready to go but the wife and I are house shopping so we will be moving within a few months. Once we move I’ll be running perpetually with a 2x4 for moms, 5x5 for veg, 4x8 for bloom, and I’ve converted to cobs for every stage of the process. I might run my old 600hps on the flip just because I have it already.

Currently my tents a shit show :ROFLMAO: I just killed off three blue cheese plants I kept around to brush up on cloning over the last few months. I have ten of those clones that are 3 days old, 15 seedlings (strain list included) that were cracked for a outdoor grow but the land fell through so I may gorilla grow them in random locations for shits and giggles (they were all attitude freebies but I have a hard time killing innocent babies), and a purple gorilla auto that’s 4 1/2 weeds from seed. Depending on how soon we move I may be able to flower out the babies indoors but for now I have to be able to hide all my plants in totes as we rent and he will be showing the house soon.

I want to give a huge thank you to the creators/admins of this forum the layout and maneuverability is amazing. I’m a long time lurker on thcfarmer, riu, and icmag and Chuckers Paradise takes the cake!!!!!!!!

simple_man

I have the timber 2VL too. I used it in a 5 foot tent (20 x 36 x 62 inches). It is a rockstar and will forever be in my flower room. The first really good LED i bought after i got a 315.
And it is still a 100% no regrets light.
And great customer service.
I have a 4vs and a pair of redwoods boxed up I’m itching to hang but so far I think I made the right purchase based on the 2vl. Customer service was second to none they answered a solid hours worth of questions for me. The veg lights are both 4k making insanely tight node spacing and redwoods are 4:2 3000/1750.

You’re ladies look lovely!