Arizer v-tower aint hitting?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just bought a new arizer v-tower and this bitch ain't hitting? Buds turning colors but nothing, no vapor. Tried 220f, let the fucker "warm up" for 20+ minutes with bowl on and hose/whip.

Any tips or suggestions. Bud is grounded well, 1/2 packed but not tightly, bud is dry??? Is this bitch defective out the box?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Turn it up, @220 you won't get much visual vapor. If the bud is Browning and air is flowing it's working.
Ok, lol. Yeah bud was browning and I could taste it but that wasn't cutting it, lol. I'd never get high off that...

But I did crank it up to 360 and got hits but not good flavor. I'll play around with it this weekend but not digging it so much.

I used to have the square box generic Chinese made whip vaporizer that I could pull fat tasty ass hits off of and burn a bowl for a while. I knew I should have just ordered another of that style but I figured I spend a few extra dollars for the better made Canadian vape.

Hopefully I can get this one ripping.

Omg. I’m so tore up right now...so after reading your post I took out the tower I have. Anyways saw your comments and totally agree, so decided to turn it up to 260, it was set at 205.

Anyways the entire whip went up in flames and I torched my lungs. Forgot it was in Celsius. Anyways I don’t like this thing either and am glad it was a gift from a friend. I used it maybe 3x in the last year.

Never have been able to find one that I like enough to use consistently. Going to watch a movie and play around with the temps.
3FA9BEF2-6884-41F5-8954-B69D4DE48A76.jpeg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had one of those...lol no really G

I found you have to run it hotter than they say. And fill a bag and play with the heat.

I think i ran it in C. My vapes dont work good until you hit about 180 to 190 C

Some strains 170 would do it. Da buddha is like dialing in a radio instead of precise but it does wand rips better. The arizer fills bags and i loved that. Fill a bag and then haul off of that like a doob. Its nice and cool and doesnt tickle your throat.

What is funny is all i have left of that arizer is the remote control....lol...I gave it to a friend who was smoking 10 a day and hacking all the time.

His wife thanked me. And i shifted to portables.

A good vape lasts for YEARS

And da buddha if you set that dial to hot you are combusting...and that is one hot hit. I try and pay attention now :D

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Look up elbow packing. That might help, people say it's more efficient that way. If it does, and you decide to keep the thing look into the ddave mod for it, it will help. with the big bowl it's gonna get that abv taste before all the goodies are Vaped out.

For a long time smoker, it can be hard to change to a vape. It takes some getting used to. Don't get one of the Chinese vapor brothers knockoffs though, they are garbo at this point.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Pack the screen in elbow that goes on top, or use bags with fan speed on 1 and temp around 205 and see if you can see it in bag. I just traded mine for a kayak lol but if I need to I can go get it to see how I had it set.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Lmao, my bad I forgot what mine was called. Forgot they had one without fan and bags. I bought it about 4 years ago and used it for couple months. Still have my solo but never use it either lol.

I AM

My bitch ex wife got drunk...snatched an slam my Q tower on the floor...the end. It was better than my pax. RI(many)P tasty vapes.