Area 51 Seedbank.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Bro they have some ridiculous deals right now....same strains up on Neptune for $250 a pack r $50 @area51

Also saw they have Brandywine from DVG on sale right now...and i see In house just dropped Sluricane #7 x (Sluricane x Platinum Kush Mints)

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
im sure theyll land just fine, Grabbed a pack of wonka bars and a pack of chocolate marshmellows that arrived safe and sound :)

Thinking of picking up a Peanut butter and chocolate to. Dont have anything dosido related in the vault and the price makes it really hard to pass up. Same with the Slurmints Ix think there $130 for a pack of regs

Edit: Really wanted to try Empire but the only thing really stocked anywhere right now is lemon lava drops and $200 a pack is just a little out of my range atm.

Have you ran any of Exotics gear before?

Last edited:

Drewsnutz

I emailed them a while back to ask how long the $50 sale will be for and they told me until they sell out. So you dont have to jump on anything if they have a bunch in stock. I did grab a pack of Rainbow Chip around Xmas when they had 15 in stock and they sold out in 2 days but Rainbow Chip is very popular. I would jump on those Wonka Bars and Triple Stuffed if i could.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I emailed them a while back to ask how long the $50 sale will be for and they told me until they sell out. So you dont have to jump on anything if they have a bunch in stock. I did grab a pack of Rainbow Chip around Xmas when they had 15 in stock and they sold out in 2 days but Rainbow Chip is very popular. I would jump on those Wonka Bars and Triple Stuffed if i could.

Just soaked a couple wonka bars last night. Grabbed them from area 51. Hopefully they’ll be ready to go today.

Nonutesforme

I got a pack of hazelnut cream and annunaki’s black cherry soda BX2 from them and the bcsbx2 came with 13 seeds and the pack was marked 6 so I traded 3 and attempted sprouting the other 10 but only 1 sprouted.

i reaches out to area fifty ones customer service and at first they misread me and offered I send a pack of the hazelnut creams but I told them that the hazelnuts popped in a message I send before reading their reply and screwed myself out of that pack. but as far as the Annunaki pack they informed me j had to deal with the breeder directly in that case. And it took over a month but eventually I did get in touch with them. I bought the seeds from them I would say around the begining/middle of February. Just about to sex and sift the hazelnuts and sex the one bcsbx2 I have fingers crossed for female.

but after the long time waiting for a response Adam from Annunaki got back to me and he tried piping a pack of the bcsbx2 just to see if he should pull them and there was I bjgger issue but he got them to sprout in 10 days which is a little long but he sent me a pack of my choice to make up for it and i have a pack of iced lemonade ill be sprouting soon.

bur i then I made another purchase form area 51 since. I got a pack of in house genetics black cherry pie F5 and the 2 individual seed freebies of purple punch 3.0 they sent were crushed In the packaging. They did send me 3 freebie packs to make up for the Annunaki germination isshe though. Two feminizes 3 packs of “g walk” (Florida oh x grease monkey) and an 11 pack of regular “chemberrly” only 4/11 sprouted though and I had already gotten a free pack of g walk with my first order and out of them I tried sprouting 2 at different times and ended up with 50% germ rates. So I’m pretty sure the exotic emetic freebies were a little old.

ive since found out that mike from exotic genetix owns area fifty one and I think the owner of solfire may be involved as well but I know mike for sure is involved. Adam from anunaki also owns seeds for me dot com which is another good USA seed bank

Drewsnutz

I didnt know that Mike owned or has part in Area 51, but it makes sense since they have the cheapest packs around and some older stuff as well as the Solfire gear. Ive always thought Exotic and Solfire were affiliated or worked close together.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I didnt know that Mike owned or has part in Area 51, but it makes sense since they have the cheapest packs around and some older stuff as well as the Solfire gear. Ive always thought Exotic and Solfire were affiliated or worked close together.
Rumor has it solfire is the one making all the seeds for exotic.

The Wonka Bars from area51 I agree are old stock. Took forever to germ and now their the slowest growing in the garden

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
20200504_184943.jpg
Two separate orders. BBCf2 and Hood Candy was one, everything else was in the second. Big price difference but same freebies luckily it wasn't about the freebies(which are actually really good imo) but im new to this and I wanted stickers lol. First order took a minute to get the money out but they worked with me and everything came together promptly with tracking.