April POTM Banter

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Here you can discuss the pics for the April Photo of the Month.

Prizes. I think this month we will stick to the 1 prize. It will reduce trips to the post office etc.

When we get to the other side of this...I feel some random prizes on the horizon.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'll kick it off... could've done without the mac n balls personally. Made me want to vomit a little. Can't unsee that shit.
Sorry, I provoked it.
I wasnt sure if Venus was a sock acct. I mean shit. How did we get that sexy ass on this forum!? Is she even real.
I may have expressed my discourse for the unfair advantage the fine ass poses for us non-winners.
I mean shit. I dont know honestly why shes not winning. I mean I cant vote for her obviously after making an ass outta myself. But shit if it bring views and new members to the squad. Shiiiitttt. I'm all about it. I want notbing but the best for this place. I have found many a great peeps here!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I believe someone groced out by a hairy ballsack probably humps there girlfriend through the dickhole in there underwear with the lights out. Better yet they prob go sleep on the couch while some other dude humps there girlfriend. .

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Sorry, I provoked it.
I wasnt sure if Venus was a sock acct. I mean shit. How did we get that sexy ass on this forum!? Is she even real.
I may have expressed my discourse for the unfair advantage the fine ass poses for us non-winners.
I mean shit. I dont know honestly why shes not winning. I mean I cant vote for her obviously after making an ass outta myself. But shit if it bring views and new members to the squad. Shiiiitttt. I'm all about it. I want notbing but the best for this place. I have found many a great peeps here!
No man, she's real, and she's fabulous. And damn can the girl grow!!

Venus

Water boy
Sorry, I provoked it.
Shit I hadn’t even seen this thread yet!!