Anything Goes Solo Grows 2019

Uncle Romulus

madman
Pollen Chucker
Ok so for the sake of a resolution I vote 2 litre mountain dizzoo also... wrapped in duct tape lol. So that’s 3 of us down for that. Keepin er upright will be a debacle so that should be quality content.

I will now do a proper update and even go look what the bitchass word of the week is and even scrawl it on some toilet paper just for my darlin @Jesselikes2Grow.
This might be her last drank. She’s slowing down. Going 3-4 days between waterin. I’ll let her dry right up not unlike the queens hoohaw and call her done.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Site Supporter
Ok so for the sake of a resolution I vote 2 litre mountain dizzoo also... wrapped in duct tape lol. So that’s 3 of us down for that. Keepin er upright will be a debacle so that should be quality content.

I will now do a proper update and even go look what the bitchass word of the week is and even scrawl it on some toilet paper just for my darlin @Jesselikes2Grow.
This might be her last drank. She’s slowing down. Going 3-4 days between waterin. I’ll let her dry right up not unlike the queens hoohaw and call her done.
Doesn't the green tint help with the light thing and also allow you to see the roots? And where to cut the bottle (or cut at all)? 😮

Doesn't the green tint help with the light thing and also allow you to see the roots? And where to cut the bottle (or cut at all)? 😮
Not sure about the plastic, but I know I’ve had great success and vigorous root growth on clones in green beer bottles. Took cuts and stuck them in the bottles, forgetting about them outside. Week later, they were a booming.

I’m sure I can find something to throw in a 2 liter. I’m just going to run a hempy more than likely.