Anything Goes Solo Grows 2019

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Site Supporter
I had to biblolkept walter outdoors. Walter is officially dead. The shock of the competition and the root rot combined to cause it to implode.
Note to self...no more coco coir in a water system. :D Or no more solo cups or hand water it or back to the mountain dew drawing board.
Good luck all. I dont think Walterina will pull through outside. But it was bugging me in the bloom room. Inviting bugs to feast etc..

I dont think it will be green in a week so i cant even get the ugly prize !

:D View attachment 17953
Sept 26th a long ways away, better go get some HGH or Meth for that plant to string it along.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Embalming fluid is more like it. lmao!
Just messing with you Gwheels. lol
I can't believe how you all managed to get these plants that size in the 1st place.
I can't wait to see who will have an actual live plant on Sept 26th.
Mine will be harvested before then, she's only got a few weeks left. 8-26 is her 2 month mark from flip. I think she's only a 9 weeker roughly, so about Sept 1st, or close, she'll get hung up to dry and cure.
☺☺☺
She'll go til the trich's say she's done. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
And after she gets weighed, I'll smoke a fat joint of her. Yay for fat doobies, and boobies. Lmfao.

SoLowDoughLow

PICK YOUR OWN
I had to biblolkept walter outdoors. Walter is officially dead. The shock of the competition and the root rot combined to cause it to implode.
Note to self...no more coco coir in a water system. :D Or no more solo cups or hand water it or back to the mountain dew drawing board.
Good luck all. I dont think Walterina will pull through outside. But it was bugging me in the bloom room. Inviting bugs to feast etc..

I dont think it will be green in a week so i cant even get the ugly prize !

:D View attachment 17953
Don't forget to cut off what little bit of bud you got on there when it dies, and weigh it. Ya never know lol

Uncle Romulus

madman
Pollen Chucker
if there is only 2-3 of us left alive we should just weigh trimmed, dry, cured like honorable gentlemen. if we all have 62% humidity pack it would be fairly controlled. i know at im nowhere near rootbound (shouldve pushed veg one week longer) but unfortunately @Jesselikes2Grow looks like his girls gonna survive for sure also... ffs... maybe some nice fungus gnats... mmmmm aphids...or maybe a meteor will lang on his growspace.. a boy can dream

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Site Supporter
Embalming fluid is more like it. lmao!
Just messing with you Gwheels. lol
I can't believe how you all managed to get these plants that size in the 1st place.
I can't wait to see who will have an actual live plant on Sept 26th.
Steal ole Ruth Ginsburg's old Granny's Cough syrup, that stuff would've kept the dinosaurs alive thru the meteor hit.

NoWaistedSpace

Insane Grower
Steal ole Ruth Ginsburg's old Granny's Cough syrup, that stuff would've kept the dinosaurs alive thru the meteor hit.
My granny used to say, "looks like you need a dose of physics". Didn't really know what the fuck she meant by that, but it always ended up with a spoon full of "Caster Oil". Today, I put that shit in my YZ250 2 stroke.
Amazing times we live in. lol

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
if there is only 2-3 of us left alive we should just weigh trimmed, dry, cured like honorable gentlemen. if we all have 62% humidity pack it would be fairly controlled. i know at im nowhere near rootbound (shouldve pushed veg one week longer) but unfortunately @Jesselikes2Grow looks like his girls gonna survive for sure also... ffs... maybe some nice fungus gnats... mmmmm aphids...or maybe a meteor will lang on his growspace.. a boy can dream
Lol, I thought we were weighing dried cured trimmed buds. Thats what I was gonna do.
Root bound or no, your tree shall fall. πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜
TIMBER!!!!!!! She shall go. βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚
You and that other tall mofo growing. 🌲🌲🌲
My midget chem shall rule thee!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NoWaistedSpace

Insane Grower
Lol, I thought we were weighing dried cured trimmed buds. Thats what I was gonna do.
Root bound or no, your tree shall fall. πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜
TIMBER!!!!!!! She shall go. βœ‚βœ‚βœ‚
You and that other tall mofo growing. 🌲🌲🌲
My midget chem shall rule thee!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your plant is "imploding" from the inside, you can't see it. (no I's) lol
If Hydro Red had entered his July nug of the month in this, he would have taken 1st prize. LMAO!

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Your plant is "imploding" from the inside, you can't see it. (no I's) lol
If Hydro Red had entered his July nug of the month in this, he would have taken 1st prize. LMAO!
1ge93t.jpg

Lmfao, yes, that's the tree I speak of. 🀀🀀🀀
2h4yqk.jpg

I shoulda picked the one on the left. These plants are so different. One REALLY hates the heat.
View attachment 18022
Add a 600w HPS and you get this. They've been fed leftover RDWC water from flushing lol.

View attachment 18024
View attachment 18025
Holy heck it has been warm out.
just-peeked-outside-hot-weather-meme.jpg