Anything Goes Solo Grows 2019

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Wow, I must say Walter loved the water change...and the flower room warmth. It is about to get HUGE. This is a 4 foot Heisenbean. Defoliation and 1 day and BOOM.

And I am like an acrobat now. Its not easy to get to the back of the flower room but it will open up in a couple of weeks :D and I have a stash even I can not consume...because it is perpetual ! :D
DSCF1654.JPG
walter rightsized.JPG

Last edited:

CrimsonEcho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Pollen Chucker
That canopy is outstanding.
Thanks man. I’m gonna use wires more often from now on.

If i transplant this into a 5 gal right now, i basically have a monstercropped clone (because of the 11 tops thing, otherwise playing by the rules :D), i could easily pull 200grs or something but instead i’m shooting for 20. Hahha.

Last edited:

CrimsonEcho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Pollen Chucker
My bonsai in one of my other solos never stretched after bending her over...
Well i don’t know how well this will end for me either. Just now i culled 3 of her sisters in bigger pots and one of its possible parents in the flowering tent. Hermies.

Timer was broken so they were getting inconsistent lighting hours. I guess it was too much stress but its good to get these out early. I don’t want any of these hermie tendencies but it doesn’t look very promising for me.

Just as soon as i flip the switch she could throw balls. Very much possible. Blueberries are really fussy.