Anything Goes Solo Grows 2019

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Succubus is also used as a term for a life sucking bitch of an ex wife

true fact :D
Lmfao, part of my influence for words. Gee, how'd ya guess? Rofl.
I'll verify that fact, could write a documentary about it. Lmfao. πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ˜œ
Its been so long, i’ll take it! Hahaha.
Free Succubus here for the taking......I'd even deliver if needed!!!
πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Ok i have life again....things are growing.
White rhino (canuck) pic 2 and Walter White (HB) pic 3 are above ground. Skeleton cookies and Stardawg are cracked and in coco.
How long can you veg a solo cup anyway :D lol
This one vegged for about 6-7 weeks in holding pattern waiting for her spot in the real room.
20190513_164650.jpg

She did start a few defs towards week 5 or 6, a K def showing on a few lowers.
She was on a minimal growth program. Lol. She didn't stay small like a puppy though
20190513_164638.jpg

She was pretty rootbound and needed water daily.
20190513_164901.jpg

CrimsonEcho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Guys i’m really in it to lose it. As i said 15% smaller container and unknown strains but the contest deserves respect so i decided on this design. It takes 5 hours for the bottle to empty. I put a little adjustable air valve at the end that goes into the bottle which i’m hoping i can adjust to lengthen the duration it takes for a litre of water to run thru the hose. Also the hose will be longer in the end design and the bottle will stay outside the tent so i can better control it during dark hours and all. Hose being longer might slow the flow and help me on that end too. Might work. Not gonna win me for sure but maybe it can keep me in the competish! Haha.

1E76E21E-D30D-484C-9E95-B1BDBE6EB401.jpeg
F208E7E0-08F4-4229-BE9B-6568013451DB.jpeg

Big Perm

Grower
Guys i’m really in it to lose it. As i said 15% smaller container and unknown strains but the contest deserves respect so i decided on this design. It takes 5 hours for the bottle to empty. I put a little adjustable air valve at the end that goes into the bottle which i’m hoping i can adjust to lengthen the duration it takes for a litre of water to run thru the hose. Also the hose will be longer in the end design and the bottle will stay outside the tent so i can better control it during dark hours and all. Hose being longer might slow the flow and help me on that end too. Might work. Not gonna win me for sure but maybe it can keep me in the competish! Haha.

View attachment 9956View attachment 9957
Is that an enema cup?

Getting smoked here. I’m intensely out of room but not willing to drop out of the comp like some kind of Judas (ahem) πŸ˜†
They are getting weak window light with a couple 9 watt led bulbs over em. But do not fear. Some plants are coming down ASAP and that will intern move everything along giving me more space.
A cheap ass 2x2 tent and some β€˜puter fans are in the mail. Takes 3 weeks usually for Amazon to get me that shit. Ordered a week ago. I’ll be replacing the 9 watt bulbs with 15 s also. (1500 lm vs 800 each) It’s too late tho.I am gunning for tallest/ugliest at this point because another week or two of this and they will be fairly stretched out. Who knows tho. There s always a chance of victory when competing against you boneheads with your space age systems (I’m holding out for disaster) but how far along a couple of you are.. sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit πŸ’©