Anyone recognize this LED

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
So the story is bankruptcy auction.
I purchased well let’s just say a lot.
600w 48v hlg powered. 3ish foot LEDs

I contacted the company to see what I had. They told me the lights were going to fail and were an adjustable spectrum, that require a “proprietary” control, were used to grow lettuce. Buiuuuuuuut they would purchase them back. They wanted to know how much I payed.

Now I se this two ways. Trying to help trying to fuck me.

So I pick up my shit and expecting some blue red shit. Kind of worried.

I power up 4/600w.
They are all the same spectrum.
I thinks they were on “trying to bend me over” side of help LOL
67E50412-7AC6-475E-8F21-BE824C6BCCE2.jpegF22DE2A9-D4BB-4D41-87CE-1D6089FFDA42.jpeg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
So the story is bankruptcy auction.
I purchased well let’s just say a lot.
600w 48v hlg powered. 3ish foot LEDs

I contacted the company to see what I had. They told me the lights were going to fail and were an adjustable spectrum, that require a “proprietary” control, were used to grow lettuce. Buiuuuuuuut they would purchase them back. They wanted to know how much I payed.

Now I se this two ways. Trying to help trying to fuck me.

So I pick up my shit and expecting some blue red shit. Kind of worried.

I power up 4/600w.
They are all the same spectrum.
I thinks they were on “trying to bend me over” side of help LOL
View attachment 22089View attachment 22088
Oh shit man those look promising. Nice find!

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Looks like you got a good buy i would contact G2V Optics
And ask them about the specs .
I think you might be surprised about the price of the lights .
Especially if the company wanted to buy them back.
Try get the controller.
Any of these for sale worth a try lol

Last edited:

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya I did contact them. Read above.
Edit or better hears some copies.
First message.
We heard that one of our former customer’s installation was going to bankruptcy auction but were unable to speak to the auctioneer in time to inform them the lights are ineffective and liable to break on their own. As they are designed for industrial use, unfortunately they require a proprietary control box in order to operate and avoid damage to the LEDs.

Do you mind if I ask what you bought and how much you paid for it? I could see if we might be able to refund your money in return for the lights dependent on the price.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Second message.
Yes, these were grow lights for micro-greens, specifically lettuce and arugula. The LED mix was custom based on the client’s preferred spectrum. You will not be able to manipulate their variability without the control software, which unfortunately we do not make available to the secondary market.

Did you buy the power boxes as well? These lights were designed and balanced to those specific power supplies. You could hook up your own power supply but the LEDs may eventually be damaged. If you have the power supplies, you should be able to grow some excellent lettuce.

Again, if you are open to sharing what you purchased and what you paid, we are open to discussing buying them off you.

Thanks

Last edited: