Anyone know what this looks like?

GreenGrower

I looked for bugs but didn’t find anything. It’s only happening on one plant and only in that area, but overall all plants pretty healthy.
I was occasionally misting plants with plain water to get humidity up with lights on tho so maybe a burn but idk. Could have possibly gotten nutes on it too 82B812FE-F149-45C5-A2B3-16493668BCEB.jpegB159EAB2-F4C5-4B3F-A7D8-F9DC59CEC226.jpeg

Sugar Pops

Looks like bug bites to me too, but it can be a lot of things, You’re still in veg though so you have that advantage going for ya.
Id separate her if possible, just in case it’s something that can spread.
Hope you find the culprit fast, the others are looking really good!

I looked for bugs but didn’t find anything. It’s only happening on one plant and only in that area, but overall all plants pretty healthy.
I was occasionally misting plants with plain water to get humidity up with lights on tho so maybe a burn but idk. Could have possibly gotten nutes on it too View attachment 109028View attachment 109029
Use a scope on the underside of the leaves. I would say bugs. It's hard to see most of them with the naked eye.

Some of that shit looks kinda fungal too. That really dark leaf almost looks like it's got the beginning of WPM, but it might be something else got on it.

larf

Could be stink bugs, I’ve seen them make marks like that before hope, you get it sorted.
I keep finding them hanging out in my mother plants. I never knew what they ate because they are usually standing around on my wall staring off into space. My plants have thrips, so I thought maybe they were eating them. I looked it up and they eat foliage, so they have to die now.

I keep finding them hanging out in my mother plants. I never knew what they ate because they are usually standing around on my wall staring off into space. My plants have thrips, so I thought maybe they were eating them. I looked it up and they eat foliage, so they have to die now.
You've got stinkbugs in your grow room? Which ones?

I wish. They smell like stink. They aren't that pretty either. Just brown and kind of look like a mini leaf. They are invasive and weren't around when I was a kid. I'm east coast-ish.
Is it the Conifer Seed Beetle? Those reak when you smash them. Funny thing is I live in Conifer, where there's lots of Conifer trees along with these fuckers that try to come inside during spring and fall.

western-conifer-seed-bug-aspen-colorado.v2.jpg