Anyone know how much light

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Anyone know how much light it takes to register with outdoor grow plants before one can count it into their available daylight hours? Hope that makes sense, right now at 0500hrs I can see a dew hundred feet but I don't know if plants start turning on for the day 🤔

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
They should be fine to go outside now. But, if you've been running them on an 18/6 schedule, you might want to reduce the lights on time slowly over a week until they get to 15-16 hours of light before putting them outside. I've had some trigger into flower from moving them from 18 hours of light to outside even when there was enough hours of light outside at the time.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
They should be fine to go outside now. But, if you've been running them on an 18/6 schedule, you might want to reduce the lights on time slowly over a week until they get to 15-16 hours of light before putting them outside. I've had some trigger into flower from moving them from 18 hours of light to outside even when there was enough hours of light outside at the time.
Thanks tree, really like hearing personal experience so thanks man.. I had one strain that started to flower, reveg, flower last year, must be the touchiness of some hybrids never had an issue before last year, shoot back in the day I never gave it a thought 18/6 until they went to the woods, I really like the growth of 18/6 vs 16/8 I removed that strain from this years outdoor run but also have backed them down 15 min a week, I gave them all to buddies hopefully there are no issues....