Anyone grow bighead seeds?

Deez. Nutz

So RP was out of original tangie seeds, so I took a risk and purchased some from bighead. At about a foot tall these seem far more lanky than Reservas, and they smell nothing of citrus.

When growing the originals, even as seedlings, if I were to do a stem rub, all I could smell was citrus, in these it's mainly catpiss and armpit.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So RP was out of original tangie seeds, so I took a risk and purchased some from bighead. At about a foot tall these seem far more lanky than Reservas, and they smell nothing of citrus.

When growing the originals, even as seedlings, if I were to do a stem rub, all I could smell was citrus, in these it's mainly catpiss and armpit.
Yeah I'd expect some orange/citrus from stem rub on at least a couple. But my last really nice orange flavored bud I grew had no citrus on stem rub. So still some hope but you'll have to wait for buds to get a smell test going. Good luck

Deez. Nutz

Yeah, you're probably right. But the rp/crockets were really smelling like it from the get go. Hopefully with time these will also.

TGA's AA and Jilly were both really citrus like from the beginning also, Jilly having some acidic/vomit and cream funk on the backend though.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
As someone who likes Tangie and genetics hailing from Cali-O, take a look at Dinafem’s Orange Juice. It’s Tangie x Tangie, and I’ve had good experiences with their gear. Just haven’t bothered to order from across the pond in a while.

CSI-Huboldt also has a bunch of Cali-O crosses and s1. Sitting on a pack of the s1’s myself.

Also sitting on Heisen’s Fruit Punch (Clementine x Purple Punch) and Orange Blossom Special (Clementine x Stardawg). Reviews of the OBS all seem pretty great too.

bill203

Yeah i was gandering at dinas OJ. ive popped a couple freebies and some singles of theres and they always match the strain and was what you would expect.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
As someone who likes Tangie and genetics hailing from Cali-O, take a look at Dinafem’s Orange Juice. It’s Tangie x Tangie, and I’ve had good experiences with their gear. Just haven’t bothered to order from across the pond in a while.

CSI-Huboldt also has a bunch of Cali-O crosses and s1. Sitting on a pack of the s1’s myself.

Also sitting on Heisen’s Fruit Punch (Clementine x Purple Punch) and Orange Blossom Special (Clementine x Stardawg). Reviews of the OBS all seem pretty great too.
Love the obs. Some will lean chem and some will lean orange but both were excellent smoke.