Anyone ever flower a plant half way revegged?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Kind of hard to see what's going on, butt I have an entire plant's worth of tops coming from one top. One of those has three separate tops :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3104.JPG
Had I not seen the issue and flipped them back to flower I would have had PLENTY of clones. So for anyone wondering about re-vegging, leave a top LOL
IMG_3107.JPG

F series

Insanely Active Member
For anyone interested in progress

These were all flowered at the same time. Over fed a blue dream sadly, and I use low nutes, strange but w/e.

The buds of the reveg'd gorrila glue are the size of a fully mutured bud on other plants I've grown.

I think I'm gonna lose this one to mold, I already cut off half the plant, it was so dense I didn't even get sad doing it ROFL.

And I always get sad😂
Screenshot_20210412-033840.pngblue dream
Screenshot_20210412-033847.pngblue dream
Screenshot_20210412-033854.pngGg
Screenshot_20210412-033913.pngGG

Sativa Kid

This plant probably flowered for a week, then I put it under 16 hour light for a week. Then 24 hours for 2 weeks.

The latest nodes were pushing single blade leaves.

Will put this thing back in flower cause problems? This bastard is thick with foliage.View attachment 85295
I've done it a few times. It just doesn't stretch when you put it back in flower. Plus the time to finish flower may be a little different than usual for the strain.