Anyone ever flower a plant half way revegged?

F series

Insanely Active Member
This plant probably flowered for a week, then I put it under 16 hour light for a week. Then 24 hours for 2 weeks.

The latest nodes were pushing single blade leaves.

Will put this thing back in flower cause problems? This bastard is thick with foliage.Screenshot_20210307-052452.png

printer

Super Active Member
You will get weird leaf shapes and real tight node length for a while. See people doing monster cropping. It will grow out of this phase eventually although if flowered before it does it will flower as normal. I had plants like this and the tight growth gave me a problem, I had aphids and even though I sprayed the plants there were always places that I could not get to where some survived and then another cycle started over with them. That was my main problem, not really there plant's fault.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@printer
@High kev
@H.A.F.
Thank you for the insight, my main concern was/is herming, because idk if it's done flowering and actually in the veg state.

Regardless, it's got to go. If it herms I'll do what I can. I'm okay with seed stock. It's a gg4 dispo bag seed, and it was very nice.

I got Bruce banner 3 and blue dream.

Im definitely okay with a gg4 Chuck haha lol
Once you flip and they start to stretch you should have normal growth from there.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What happens if the pistils are just turning brown and you (or the grandkid) bumps 2 little pins in on the timer...
They went from 12/12 then 6/1/5/12 until I saw the re-veg on a tent full of plants LOL Maybe a week or two?
IMG_2716.JPG
Tune in to my page to see what happens 🤪 I don't get mad about stuff - I'll be experimenting with these. I flipped them back yesterday when they needed water and my dumb ass looked at the timer-wheel.

F series

Insanely Active Member
What happens if the pistils are just turning brown and you (or the grandkid) bumps 2 little pins in on the timer...
They went from 12/12 then 6/1/5/12 until I saw the re-veg on a tent full of plants LOL Maybe a week or two?
View attachment 85425
Tune in to my page to see what happens 🤪 I don't get mad about stuff - I'll be experimenting with these. I flipped them back yesterday when they needed water and my dumb ass looked at the timer-wheel.
Oh shit nigga
Link me please

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
View attachment 85425
I told u little bastards to stay outta,my special room!!!!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
View attachment 85425
Totally not worth getting mad over unless it’s a business. I just noticed a couple colas of my CBD plants got pollinated from that male I had in another tent. I look at is as free seeds and a learning experience. Now I know, for sure, that I have to be even more careful than I thought when I have a male in the other tent.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
@printer
@High kev
@H.A.F.
Thank you for the insight, my main concern was/is herming, because idk if it's done flowering and actually in the veg state.

Regardless, it's got to go. If it herms I'll do what I can. I'm okay with seed stock. It's a gg4 dispo bag seed, and it was very nice.

I've revegged many many many times and never had a hermie

Cabl3t3ch

@printer
@High kev
@H.A.F.

Your Bruce banner turn purple late into flowering? What type of scents are you picking up?