Anyone else see this?

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
From the article….
“Beyond seeds, the new DEA letter also clarifies that “other material that is derived or extracted from the cannabis plant such as tissue culture and any other genetic material that has a delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis meets the definition of “hemp” and thus is not controlled under the CSA.””

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
From the article….
“Beyond seeds, the new DEA letter also clarifies that “other material that is derived or extracted from the cannabis plant such as tissue culture and any other genetic material that has a delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis meets the definition of “hemp” and thus is not controlled under the CSA.””
I am glad you posted this. I thought about posting it but never got to it. Thanks

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I saw clones being shipped with less than 0,3 thc lable from a few online sites. I thought that still seemed a little sketchy but headed in the right direction. I dont think the sticker would stop them from taking your clones, best case.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I saw clones being shipped with less than 0,3 thc lable from a few online sites. I thought that still seemed a little sketchy but headed in the right direction. I dont think the sticker would stop them from taking your clones, best case.
Yeah I’m sure they still have quite a few fellas and other agencies that either A, Completely disregard the memo out of spite or B, they didn’t get the memo at all 😂. I wonder if they are still jacking seeds coming in through customs. Them bastards used to love taking my shit back in the day. 😝

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2835

Wasn't someone just on here bashing the jungle boys though? Not directly just saying some shit about how they posted in the third person and it caused them a bad reputation...I'd like to counter that with the fact that the jungle Boyz are huge in every way possible. Quite frankly if you don't follow them on IG you are missing out on some rock solid information.

Wendel

Wasn't someone just on here bashing the jungle boys though? Not directly just saying some shit about how they posted in the third person and it caused them a bad reputation...I'd like to counter that with the fact that the jungle Boyz are huge in every way possible. Quite frankly if you don't follow them on IG you are missing out on some rock solid information.
Like what? What kind of information am I missing?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Never said it caused him a bad rep. It was just a thing he did. And I follow no one in IG.

D

Deleted member 60

I've seen nada to isinuate that the SCOTUS has changed it's stance on MMJ (or weed in general) since Gonzales vs. Raich in 2005.

If yer still in an illegal state you should be hitting it hard cus the train track is about to run out...

and set up a med dispesary if you can with your funds before they start tracking your every move. I see where missouri is doing what was done here in that the only folks being allowed to go REC when it happens will be the folks running the MMJ outlets.......and no one else.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ok good for you boomer...lol
I'm on IG, but you have to admit IG is a disaster, especially within the cannabis world. There are so many fake scammer accounts that it's hard to keep up with which accounts are real and which are scammers. I've been saying for years that I don't understand why so many breeders still use IG when IG doesn't want them there and scammers make things even more difficult.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm on IG, but you have to admit IG is a disaster, especially within the cannabis world. There are so many fake scammer accounts that it's hard to keep up with which accounts are real and which are scammers. I've been saying for years that I don't understand why so many breeders still use IG when IG doesn't want them there and scammers make things even more difficult.
I just don't do social media - except this for my primary hobby/lifestyle, and bookface just to keep up with the fam. I'm a fucking hermit.
And I'm 'only' 55 @MisterKister, so I'm a young, retired dude or an old stoner - whichever you like.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I just don't do social media - except this for my primary hobby/lifestyle, and bookface just to keep up with the fam. I'm a fucking hermit.
And I'm 'only' 55 @MisterKister, so I'm a young, retired dude or an old stoner - whichever you like.
I still have a facebook account but pretty much never use it or check into it. It drives my family nuts because I won't know about birthday parties or cookouts because I don't log into it frequently. I told them to text or call me if they don't want me to miss them. I finally caved and used it recently to invite family to a memorial day cookout because they rely on it so much for shit like that but I told them in the invite to call or text me with any questions because I will rarely check the event page for updates.